Chapter 35-36

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 35

    That night, our family of three were all in the space after completing our practice. Jiang Zhi and I hugged and lay on the big bed.

    I want to share my thoughts with Jiang Zhi, but I don't know where to start.

    Feeling uncomfortable here, Jiang Zhi spoke.

    "Do you have something to tell me." Jiang Zhi rubbed the top of my head with his chin.

    "Yeah." I looked up at Jiang Zhi and nodded vigorously.

    "Then say it quickly. I'm asleep if you don't say it." Jiang Zhi said with squinting eyes.

    "Husband, how come you are so wise and martial! So handsome! So extraordinary! So..." I said flatteringly beside Jiang Zhi.

    "Say the key point." Jiang Zhi was impatient.

    "Why do I love you so much!" I immediately offered my red lips and kissed Jiang Zhi's cheek.

    The corner of Jiang Zhi's mouth was upturned, and he squinted at me, looking like a rogue. Ah, it's too tempting, no, I have to hold back, I have very important things left unfinished.

    "Why do you think my mother is so discerning? I have to ask me to find you and say you look good and you can rely on. Or..." I was just talking about it and didn't realize that I was going to miss it, so Jiang Zhi intervened. One sentence.

    "Why?" Jiang Zhi stared at me with tiger eyes.

    "Or, can we be so happy." I quickly figured out a remedy. "You said how nice my mother is to us!"

    "Didn't you say that your mother is facing your elder sister, your father is facing your second sister, and no one likes you?" Jiang Zhi began to expose my shortcomings.

    "Oh, don't talk nonsense, I'm an old girl, my mom and my dad like me the most. Look at how nice my mom and dad are to me. If you don't have people, you will be masters. If you don't have money, you will give you money. If we have something Entrusting the matter to my mother, how can my mother say no. We said that we lacked money to open a vegetable shop, and my dad immediately took out his coffin to help me." I took his arm and hurriedly became my parents. excuse.

    "Really?" Jiang Zhi's face changed from seriousness to softness when he heard me say that his parents were good.

    "Of course." I finally saw that Jiang Zhi was teasing me. "Jiang Zhi, you are too bad."

    "Talk about the point." Jiang Zhi called out again when he saw that I was going to digress again.

    "Old Jiang, I want to tell my parents, eldest sister, and second sister about the end times. You said I can tell Ran Ran and the others that the end times are coming, so why don't I have the courage to tell my family? They are also people I should trust. "I looked at Jiang Zhi's face carefully, hoping to see his thoughts from his facial expressions. But my Taoism is too shallow, I can't see it.

    "And I don't want to tell them about the space, just to wash their muscles and marrow with the pill, and then give them a storage ring or storage bag for each of them. Do you think it is okay?" I asked Jiang pitifully. Zhi, I hope Jiang Zhi agrees with my approach.