Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

I wake up and see Camila still asleep cuddled into me, shes was adorable and she also fit into my arms perfectly. I hold her for a while longer because she was whining and mumbling in her sleep, when that stopped I got up and put my clothes on.

As I was buttoning up my shirt I hear my name be called from a sleepy Camila, I smile and turn around looking at her curled up with the blanket wrapped around her.

"Yes baby?" I ask, I see a little blush at the nickname and also a small smile, I knew from the first day when I called her that she liked it.

"I was just wondering when work starts" she whispers, I smile

"We are not open today because I have a few other things I need to do" I say, she nods and stretched with a cute face and whine leaving her lips.

"How about you come with me?" I ask, I have this need to protect her, from when she told me she had no where to go and that her parents abused her, I needed to protect her.

"I-okay?" She said more of a question, I smile

"Perfect! Come on get dressed, we can go to my house and I'll cook us some breakfast" I say, she got up and put on some clothes and also put her books in her bag.

"Come on" I say holding my hand out for her, she takes it and I walk us to my car, I open her side of the cars door and she got in i then got in my car myself.

I drove us to my house, it was quiet the radio was on quietly and Camila was starting out of the window watching things go by, it wasn't an awkward silence though it was comfortable.

We get to my house and I park in my garage, I get out and open Camila's side of the cars door again and she gets out. I take her hand and walk her into my house, I take my shoes off and she copies causing me to smile she looks around. 

"It's pretty" she said, I smile and put my hand on her back

"Thank you, would you like to take a shower while I cook breakfast?" I ask, she looks at me

"Would that be okay?" She asked nervously, I chuckle

"Would I of offered if I wasn't okay with it?" I ask, she blushed and I take her hand again walking her to the bathroom.

"Here is a new wash cloth, the products are by there, there's a new toothbrush for you here" I say, she smiles and hugs me, I smile kissing her head.

"Thank you" she whispers into my shoulder and I hold her tightly.

"I told you, you don't have to thank me, little girls need protection" I say, she holds me tighter and I feel her make a fist with my shirt, I smile rubbing her back and kissing her head again.

"You get showered and I'll make breakfast, my bedroom is the first one on the left, you go in there and put any clothes you want on, we don't leave for a while because I need to get ready.  There is a hair dryer in make up desk draw, along with some hair products and a brush you can use, okay?" I say, she nods with a thankful smile.

"Thank you" she said again, I smile kissing her cheek

"It's okay, I'll be up to get you when breakfast is done" I say, she nods and I leave going to make breakfast.

As I was cooking I hear the shower go off and little feet going to my bedroom, it put a smile on my face that she did I as I told her.

When the food was done and the table was set I go upstairs to see Camila sat at my make up desk blow drying and brushing her hair, she was only wearing one of my button up white t-shirts, I walk over and take the brush and drying doing her hair.