Barrister returns

Anirudh thinks of flash back and cries.

Anirudh: I had a valuable reason to put down my job. On that day whatever happened is not right. Laws always discriminated woman. They humiliated you. They betrayed Tapur. So, what's wrong in me to put off the laws?

He looks at barrister suit and cries.

~It's morning~

~In Prison~

A neighbour accused speaks with Bondita.

Accused: You look like a descent woman. You look an educated, why you are imprisoned? What crime have you done?

Bondita sits quite.

Accused: I can understand you. You are feeling guilt. But it's ok, tell me about your crime. I've did many crimes. I have been in jail many days. Sometimes I escape too. Tell me your worries, I will try to help you.

Bondita: Escape? Police will not catch you?

Accused: No. They know my crimes very well. If we throw money on them they will obey us.

Bondita thinks: The one who should be strict itself doing mistakes. Many criminals are out because of these kinds of policers.

Accused: I was asking you something.

Bondita: Ah, Hn. I killed a woman to save my daughter.

The accused laughed.

Bondita: Why you are laughing?

Accused: This is not murder then. It's self defence. Durga maa too kill evils to protect her children, will it be a crime? I think you are wasting your time in jail. I will show you the way to escape from this prison.

Bondita: No! It's a crime. Durga maa kill evils, she is god. We are not. No matter how much anger we are, we should learn to be in limits. Killing someone is not a solution.

Accused: You speak these much nice then why did you killed her? You could have handled her by words na?

She smirked at Bondita.

Bondita thinks: I didn't killed her. Yeah, I am sure. Bullet hit her on stomach only. Ofcourse she would have fainted, but not dead. But I wil not open up this in court. I know policers are against me, they will surely get me a punishment. It's ok, I will not speak up anything. Let pati babu, find everything and set me free. Let him take the laws in his hands.

She worries.

~In RC Haveli~

Everyone are gathered in hall.

Kasturi: I've taught him something. Perform once infront us. So that yoh will not feel nervous.

Niroop nods yes.

Anirudh looks everything by standing in pavilion.

Niroop: Namaste, Barrister sir.

Kasturi: No, no. You should wish judge first not a barrister.

Niroop: Oh, ok. Ok.

Anirudh looks on

Niroop: Judge sir, my Bondita is not accused. She is an innocent. This case is totally fake, they are trying to spoil RCs reputation.

He continued to perform. Anirudh is listening everything.

Anirudh thinks: How dare he is? Saying "my Bondita". She is not his, she is mine.

Trilochan: Khub balo, niroop. You are nailing it. No one will find that you are fake.

Anirudh thinks: Mmm, khub balo. Khub balo! Kaka, how can you appreciate him? He is fake Barrister.