Olympus Starting to Notice

400+ followers. I wanna see if I can get to 500 before 2022.

Land of the Olympians

The Olympians weren't God's

They had power. They gained it from worship but they weren't the ones that earth was born to.

The things they claimed as their doing were all lies to give themselves power.

But only the primordial knew the truth.

Humanity didn't have God's. There was only one creature that came close to that title and his body was nailed to a piece of wood 200,000 years ago.

When the Great Purifications happened Gaia was one of the few that remained. To watch the humans re evolve.

And unfortunately knew a really terrifying truth.

Humans were not humans.

From beyond the earth was a portal that opened long ago.

Bodys. Slain foes from what she had found another pantheon who played God. But not intentionally.

The Asgardians did it not for power but just so the humans wouldn't interfere with them.

In the deepest pit of earth.

Mariana Trench to the humans but to the primodial goddess was where every corpse was.

Millenia of randomly getting massive things thrown into her without a care. The slamming making it deeper and deeper.

A corpse pile of trillions all melted into a fluid.

A strange being know as the librarian had appeared 100,000 years ago. Again to melt the rotting flesh of the soul less husks that remained of every living thing.

However unlike 200,000 years ago she seem to run out of whatever it was. She seemed tired.

So a swarm of constructs floated and funneled it into a hole and just dumped an Acid solution in.

Then Gaia started an ice age. The deepest pit was far from the grasp of the liquid.

When the ice thawed the flesh of a Galaxy was melted into a single paste.

And then the water mixed with the Life Goo as life began evolving.

Only this time instead of champions with God's blessings the entire race had the powers only gods had in the two previous eras.

Gaia had usually rather sleep and lay around in the void floating.

But then she one day got a strange toy.

It was just...so fun. And she never seen such a thing before. Occasionally metal Flys were surrounding her but she eventually learned to stop swatting them and they wouldn't crash into her.