ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SI᙭TEEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SI᙭TEEᑎ:˜"*°•

 ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SI᙭TEEᑎ:
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᗰOTᕼEᖇ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ
ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

More words to curse in, nice, She thought, trying to cheer herself up. Before long, she found herself drifting off and slipping to unconsciousness.

ᗢᗢᗢ

Natalya woke to the distant sound of voices, and tried to yell, but she was drained and tired.

"Where are the twins? And Natalya?" Came Wanda's muffled voice.

"Oh, they're probably just playing in the basement," Agatha replied. 

Natalya shuffled around in an attempt to stand, but thumped back down against the concrete. The creak of the door opening was like music to Natalya's ears.

"Boys? Natalya?" Wanda called.

"Mom!" Natalya managed to get out. Wanda's steps thudded against the staircase.

"Tommy? Billy? Natalya?" Wanda called, obviously not hearing her daughter's previous calls.

"Mom!" Natalya yelled once again, louder, as she saw the familiar orange hair and messy clothing come into her line of vision. "Get out of here, it's-"

"Now, that's enough Natalya," Agatha said, entering the basement and holding her rabbit in her arms, "Wanda, Wanda. You didn't think you and your daughter were the only magical gals in town, did ya?"

"Agatha, I've already heard this speech, can we skip it..?" Natalya whined, shuffling to try and get her powers back. She could feel them - like her fingers were grazing the edges of her magic but was missing every time she tried. 

Agatha rolled her eyes at them teen, flicking her wrist to close her door with her powers.

"The name's Agatha Harkness," Agatha reintroduced, "Lovely, to finally meet you, dear."

"Mom, I just realised that Agnes is just a shortened version of Agatha Harkness," Natalya said, "The A and G from Agatha, and the N-E-S from the end of Harkness. Geez, I feel like a genius now."

ᗢᗢᗢ

Who's been messing up everything?
It's been Agatha all along
Who's been pulling every evil string?
It's been Agatha all along
She's insidious (ha-ha!)
So perfidious
That you haven't even noticed
And the pity is (the pity is)
Pity, pity, pity, pity
It's too late to fix anything
Now that everything has gone wrong
Thanks to Agatha (ha!)
Naughty Agatha
It's been Agatha all along!

And I killed Sparky too

*evil ass laugh while holding a dog's corpse*

ᗢᗢᗢ