𝟏𝟎

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

       ᵀʰᵉ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ 

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

When eiji and shio got back home, they was greeted by a seething izana.

Apparently, he had found out that his uncle and shio had a contact with mikey.

So izana was like, ❝gEt hiS gErmS oFf oF yOu!!!❞ while spraying both of them with disinfectant.

Kakucho walked into the room and thought izana was possessed, or izana was the one doing some exorcism shit to eiji and shio. He sighed and go back upstairs to his room. Yea i ain't gonna deal with that shit rn, bye.

Then eiji and izana proceed to argue like some married couple while shio was unbothered and watched sofia the first with paul in the living room.

❝I was a girl in the village doing alright
Then I became a princess overnight!❞ shio sings, along with paul who was howling to hype her up.

After izana was done with his hissy fit, he remembers that he have got something made for shio and went inside his room to get it.

❝shio~ look what i got for you!❞ izana exclaimed, sitting down in front of her with a box, kakucho following beside him.

Shio's eyes sparkled. Opening the box, she was met with her own little tenjiku uniform, with mini hanafuda earrings that's similar to izana oh my god 😭.

❝uwaah!!❞ shio smiled widely and picked up the clothing.

❝put it on! Put it on!❞ izana urged.

Shio nodded and went inside a room to change. Coming out of the door, she made a pose with her hand in front of her and a 'scary' look on her face. ❝wE wiLL ruLe tHe uNdergrOund woRLd oF jApaN.❞ shio said with a gloomy aura.

Kakucho laughed out loud at this and izana deadpanned. ❝is that supposed to be me?❞

❝yes. Now bow down, peasant.❞

Chuckling, izana bring shio into a hug and tickled her sides, making the little girl squeal and laugh.

Eiji who had seen the scene gasped.
❝no! My baby!❞ eiji rushed closer to them and mushed shio's cheeks together.

❝you've become like izana! NOOOOOO!❞ whdgdihrkfk what if she becomes some little gangster or something?! Eiji said in his mind while imagining shio become one of izana's underling, making scary faces and punching people around and threatening them all day.

Eiji pointed a finger at izana, ❝how can you do this?!❞

Izana shrugged, ❝whaaat? Doesn't she look adorable?❞