27. Window

Third person (pov)

"Oh finally I found you!" Frank exclaimed before he slightly slumped down to catch his breath.

He had been running around the music department trying to find his boyfriend and his best friend, he finally found them in the music department's canteen.

"Frank what happened? Why are you so out of breath?" Drake asked quickly pulling out his water bottle and handing it over to his boyfriend.

"I was trying to find him..." Frank replied chugging down the water Drake gave.

"Me? why?" Bright asked.

Frank looked over and finally got a good look at the man, Bright's eyes were all puffed up as though he had been crying.

"Did Win not forgive you ?" Frank gasped, making Bright annoyed.

"Shouldn't you in better? He's with you afteral~"

"WHAT!" Frank exclaimed making both Bright and Drake Flinch,

"What ?!" Bright asked back more annoyed.

"What do you mean that he's with me?" Frank asked making Bright tsk,

"Can you take your boyfriend away?" Bright said making Drake shake his head.

"What happened Frank?" Drake asked instead.

"Last night... Win... I..."

"It's okay calm down and tell us what happened"Drake said.

"Last night I slipped up a bit" Frank Mumbled.

"What do you mean ?" Bright asked now confused.

"He knows, about eveything... The fact that me and Drake have known since the first year... And tha~"

"That Bright has known about him ?" Drake asked and Frank nodded.

While Bright's eye's widened.

"What the fuck ?! How can you do that !" Bright shouted as he sprung up to his feet, on the verge of breaking into tears.

"Bright calm down," Drake said.

"It just slipped up Bright I'm sorry" Frank cried,

"Arghh" Bright groaned, taking a seat again his head in his hands.

"How did he take it?" Drake asked.

"He wasn't that happy... So he left my apartment right after listening to the story" Frank said making Bright look up,

"Wait so he wasn't at your place last night?" Bright asked.

"Um... That's why I was running around to find you two... I thought he went back to the dorm, so when he didn't show up to college I got concerned" Frank cried, making Drake quickly go over towards him rubbing his back to calm Frank down.

"So where is he?" Bright asked concerned making Frank cry.

"I don't know" Frank said.

"Shh it's okay why are you crying he's a grown adult, I'm sure he must be fine..." Drake said.

"But he was hurt Drake he looked so mad..."

"Well... uh... Let's go find him then, let's try reaching out to all his friends." Drake said looking over towards Bright.

"Yeah... Did you try contacting Phi Mew?" Bright said feeling a bitter taste in his mouth.

The change in the atmosphere didn't go unnoticed by the couple who were now sitting infront of Bright,