(1) family

CHAPTER ONE: family

CHAPTER ONE: family

A young woman laid on dry sand, listening to sea waves. Her eyes were closed as she was playing with warm sand in her hand. Minutes passed, when she decided to straight up into sitting position. She stretched her arms, feeling a typical click of bones.

Her eyes scanned people on the beach, choosing the victim. Her choice fell on a young couple who apparently was having a lovely picnic.
   Woman got up from ground. With hands in her pockets of jacket,  she walked to them and when she came closer, she tripped over. The contents of the picnic basket scattered over the blanket.
   The young girl moaned from pain, holding her right ankle, when the couple rushed to her worried.

"Oh god, are you okay?" asked man, not sure if he can touch her or not so he just held his hands in air

"Yes, I'm sorry. It's my fault," she laughed awkwardly „I've always been clumsy. Let me help you" she rushed to pick things from the ground

"Oh No, you don't have to..." said woman quietly

"I insist," girl looked at her with lips clenched in thin line

She was putting their thing to basket while the couple was looking at her hesitantly. The girl put last thing and stood up from sand.

"I'm sorry again," she bowed to them

She turned around and away, hoping that they wouldn't notice that some things disappeared. She smiled to herself proud of herself, but then she heard a loud scream.

"Hey!" she didn't turned back to man, "You thief!"

The girl started running as fast as possible, without looking back. She hoped that the man was not chasing her.
She ran out of the beach hitting a little girl on the way.
Her lungs started to burn when finally she was in the city. She leaned against the cold wall of one of the buildings, trying to regulate her breathing. Her hand reached into the pocket of her jacket, from where she pulled out a thin piece of paper and a bun.

"20 000 won, are you kidding me?" she whispered to herself „All this drama for this?"

She rolled her eyes and put money back to pocket. She started walking down the street, eating the bun with cheese.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The girl pushed the door, which creaked through the house. At first moment there as dead silent, interrupted, by loud, happy scream.

"Mommy!"

A little boy appeared in the corridor, running towards her. He jumped into her arms as the girl turned on her one axis.

"Hi kiddo," the girl kissed him on the forehead "Did you have fun?"

The boy nodded his head as she put him down. The older woman came to them from the kitchen.

"Hi mom" young girl walked to her, pulling out the money, "That's all I got, I'm sorry," she said embarassed, "My boss was complaining, and he didn't want to give me more"

The elder woman looked at her with a soft, but sad smile, "That's okay, honey. Its better than nothing. I made dinner. There's not much, I used leftovers from yesterday. Jihoon helped me"

"That's great, but I ate already. You can have my portion"

Mother looked at her daughter unsure. Younger girl smiled to her and walked to kitchen, preperung table. Ji-hoon took a small bowl and put in on his place, smiling proudly. The girl put another bowls with rice and hot soup.

"Good job, buddy," she praised him "You can start eating. Mom, do you need help?"

The elder woman tried to stood up from the couch, what was a big problem from her. Daughter rushed to her, taking her by both arms.

"Do pills helps?" she asked worried

Mother waved at her, "You know. Nothing can help me"

The daughter clenched her lips in a thin line. She helped her mother to get up from the couch and walk with her to the table. They both sit next to Jihoon, who slurped his soup out loud.
His mother smiled to him softly.