chapter eight: december dinosaurs

"Bucket, why haven't you put up the Christmas decorations yet?"

"Because it's 1am on December 1st and you just woke me up?"

Rory huffed. "Fine, but I expect them to be up by the time I get back from work tomorrow or there'll be consequences."

Bucky smirked, "What kind of conse-"

"I'll kick you out."

His smirk dropped.

"Solid deal." Bucky grabbed her hand and shook it.

"Pleasure doing business with you. Oh, and also expect a few packages to arrive tomorrow, too."

"Christmas presents?"

"Yes, but not for you."

Bucky pouted and Rory pat him on the head.

"I've already hidden all yours." Then she added, "And don't try to find them, because you won't be able to."

"Is that a challenge?" He smirked.

Rory crossed her ands and gave him a pointed look, "One word: consequences."

"Goodnight!" He shoved her off the bed, pulled the covers up to his nose and closed his eyes.

"This is why you're getting nothing." Rory grumbled.

"Nattyyyyyyyy!"

"Don't call me that."

"Tashaaaaaa!"

"Or that."

Rory huffed. "Well what am I supposed to call you?"

"My name?"

"Natalia Alianovna Romanovaaaaa."

Nat sighed, "What?"

"What do want for Christmas?" Rory smiled innocently.

"For you to disappear."

Rory burst out laughing, "Oh that's hilarious!" Nat glared and Rory stopped laughing, "Right, well, why not something more realistic, hmm, like a dragon? Or a dinosaur? Oh wait you already have a dinosaur."

"I don't have a dino-"

"Steve." Rory interrupted with a smug grin.

Natasha took a deep breath before walking away down the corridor.

"Wait, you still didn't tell me?!" Rory shouted after her.

"A hitman!" Nat shouted as she turned the corner.

"For her?" Rory wondered aloud. "Or for Steve?" Then she gasped. "Maybe it's for Anastasia! Oh, Bonky is gonna love this."

(Bucky did, in fact, love the tea)

"So, I was thinking-"

"That's not good." Bucky muttered.

Rory glared, "I was thinking that we should go Christmas tree shopping!"

"Are you sure we should get one? I mean, when we had that one houseplant, Alpine and Josie attacked it until it looked like Steve in the 40s."

"RIP Matilda." Rory frowned, thinking of Matilda The Houseplant that sadly had to be removed. "It just won't be the same without her." She shook her head sadly. "Anyways, yes I'm sure. We're getting a tree and that's final."

"Okay, but what type of tree?"

Rory frowned. "One from the ground?"

"Yes, but what species-"

"Its not a fucking puppy, Bonky, I just want a tree!"

Bucky put his head in his hands. "Why did I ever chose to go to your place? Why not Steve's? Or even Sam's?"

"You love me, shush. Now get in loser, we're going shopping."

"Oh is that a Mean Girls reference?"

"The fact that you know that means I've succeeded in life." Rory grinned.

a/n so ive finally crawled out of my cave and blessed you guys with a shitty chapter :)

my bad

anyways

question of the chapter: does pineapple belong on pizza?

personally, no. because warm pineapple is gross and it tastes weird :)

 because warm pineapple is gross and it tastes weird :)

vote and comment :)

thanks for reading - k♡