Chapter-30

All students along with kim siblings gathered around the spot where teacher and principal are waiting for them.

Principal:- Students today you all are going in your groups which you 4 are sharing, today you have to gathered fruits, woods, water, etc.

You all have 2 hour to find those things and come in time.

Teacher:- Students you will go at west direction from here.

All students:- Ok.

Like this all started to go to their direction to complete their task

Aera Pov:-

We are assigned by our principal and teacher to gathered fruits, woods, water ,etc in 2 hour in our respective groups.

So me hobi oppa, suga oppa, tae oppa started walking towards the west direction which is informed by our teacher to go.

Me:- Why not we distribute in two groups, it will become easy to found required things in given time.

Suga oppa:- Well it's a nice idea.

Hobi oppa:- So who are going with whom to found what?

Tae oppa:- Me and suga hyung will look for fruit and water, and you two look for woods, dry leaves, etc.

All except tae:- Ok.

Hobi oppa:- Let's go Aera.

We part our ways from them and went in different direction to gathered what we required to.

After some time...

I am collecting dry leaves here and hobi oppa went to find suitable tree to cut it, so we gathered  wood from it....

It's been 10 minutes but he don't came back now I am feeling anxious, what if he get into trouble or what he get prey of wild animals, but I shrug this feeling and think he is mafia too , nothing will happen to him.

After collecting rest things, I gathered it all at one place, than I started to walk in the direction where hobi oppa went.

And I found hobi oppa froze at his place I shout his name but he didn't react.

What happened to him, I thought to myself, than  I run towards him and found he is froze at his place looking like his soul left his body and looking at one direction without blinking his eyes, so I followed his gaze and found he is looking at Snake which is surrounded at Sandalwood tree and now coming towards us.