Chapter-20

Guys, if you are ok with reading the mature content , then only read this chapter otherwise you can just skip it.

Guys, don't get confused, whole seen in in text messages and not a reality. It's a phone sex .

Next day..

" Hey baby .
How are you?
How's your exam preparation going ?", Piyali texted Ansh.

2 days later..

"I am good baby and exam preparation is also going good" Ansh texted her.

"Nice to hear that baby . Prepare well . Love you", Piyali replied instantly.

"Love you too baby but right now I need something from you", Ansh told her.

"What you want baby?" Piyali asked.

"Your belly baby. I want to suck it, eat it😋😋", Ansh told her.

"Then suck na baby, eat me", Piyali said.

"Uff baby ", Ansh said.

"I want to give you a love bite on your neck😝" Piyali told him.

"Then do na baby. I am ready to be marked as yours", Ansh said.

"Yes baby", Piyali replied.

"Where all should I bite you?" Ansh asked her.

"On neck, boobs, belly", Piyali said.

"Someone has become bold today", Ansh teased her.

Piyali's cheeks turned crimson reading Ansh reply.

"Been with you from almost a year now, so now atleast I have to be a little bold", Piyali told him.

"Yes baby and I like this new you", Ansh said.

"So baby, what else you will do with me?", Piyali asked him.

"What all you want me to do with you baby?", Ansh asked her.

"I want you to have your ways with me", Piyali said.

"Say in words baby. What all thing you want me to do?" Ansh asked her.

"I want you to suck my entire body, pleasure me with your hands and tongue and at last show me heaven when we become one", Piyali said boldly.

"Ahh baby. So what you want me to call you? Baby or slut😝" Ansh asked her.

"Baby", Piyali replied smiling .

" You want me to be gentle or fuck you rough and hard with all kinds of insults in the world", Ansh asked.

"Combination of both ", Piyali replied .

"My jaan has become dirty today. I like it", Ansh said .

"Yes, your jaan wants you to show her heaven today", Piyali replied.

"Your wish is my command baby. Tonight I will have my way with you and give you all the pleasure in the world", Ansh said.

"🙈🙈🙈", Piyali replied.

"Say something na baby. Don't be shy infront of me. You can tell me anything you want", Ansh said.

"I don't know what should I say because I told you almost everything I want ", Piyali replied.

"Ok baby but I love you always . Remember that", Ansh said.

"I love you too jaan. Now you tell me what all things you want to do with me ", Piyali asked him.