Chap-7

The trio stopped in front a big mansion. Y/n was in awe when he saw it and was lost in his thoughts.

Kanae saw that and placed her hand on his shoulder which snapped him out of his thoughts

Kanae saw that and placed her hand on his shoulder which snapped him out of his thoughts. Then the three of them went inside and Shinobu showed him his new room. Y/n then entered his room, it was maintained nicely and he then changed his clothes. He went downwards looking for bathroom when he meet Kanae, she then asked him," Y/n-kun were you looking for the bathroom"?

Y/n nodded and a smile formed on her face. She then showed him the bathroom and went to the kitchen to make lunch. Then Y/n entered the bathroom.

After finishing his hot spring he came outside and was called by Kanae for lunch with Shinobu. He then went to the table and sat beside Shinobu. Kanae then brought lunch for both and Y/n could sense the smell of tense from Shinobu. She was sweat dropping while looking at the food and Y/n didn't understand why she was tense. 

Y/n: "Itadakimasu"

Y/n started to eat the lunch which Kanae had prepared while Shinobu was gulping looking at the food. When Y/n put the food in his mouth, he understand why Shinobu was getting tense. It was sour in taste, he then looked at Shinobu, she had just put the food inside her mouth and was about to throw.

Kanae: "How is the food"?

When she asked them both of them could see that she was eagerly waiting for their response with a hopeful look. Both of them looked at each other and said," It's delicious". Kanae smiled with joy when they said that. 

Both of them somehow finished the food in order to not make Kanae sad.

Time Skip (Tomorrow)

Y/n woke up from his bed and went to the washroom to get fresh. After coming out from the washroom, he went downwards and started to prepare breakfast for three of them. After sometime Shinobu and Kanae both came to the Kitchen and saw Y/n preparing breakfast. 

Both of them looked at each other and smiled. And Y/n saw them, told them that the breakfast is ready. He then served them the food and also sat beside them.

Both complimented him on how delicious it was. After finishing their breakfast Kanae and Shinobu took Y/n to the training hall. Shinobu asked Y/n," Y/n-Kun do you know about the Total Concentration: Constant( the ability to use the Breathing Technique all day and night long)?"

Y/n: "Yeah".

Shinobu: "Then you must be able to do it right"?

Y/n: "Yes i can do it. I am also doing it currently". 

(Sorry that i forgot to mention this in previous chap. Jigoro taught Y/n about Total Concentration: Constant)

Then they entered the hall, Y/n saw Kanae sitting in seiza position in front of a wooden table with cups of medicated water on it. She then called him, he went towards her and sat in front of her. Shinobu then explained Y/n about the cup game where you have to splash the water on your opponent and if your opponent blocks the cup you have to pick another one.