2- birthday

'Then let me kiss you a while longer'

The man who entered the door was very handsome, nearly 1.9 meters tall, with slightly raised Ruifeng eyes. He was particularly graceful and charming when he laughed. But it was only Qi Baicha who was fortunate enough to see this big president's smile often.

As soon as Fu Mingye entered the room and took off his suit jacket, it was naturally picked up by Qi Baicha and hung on the back of the chair.

"You're still wearing formal clothes on such a hot day, you must be hot." Qi Baicha naturally raised his hand to untie Fu Mingye's tie, "Did you remember that it's your birthday today? I made a lot of food for you..."

He was suddenly hugged.

Fu Mingye embraced Qi Baicha's waist, lowering his head and curling his lips around his ear: "I'll cool down after holding you."

Qi Baicha's body was always cold throughout the year, lower than the normal temperature of the human body. Fu Mingye was worried before, but couldn't find any abnormalities, so could only attribute it to his special physique.

He wasn't wrong. Qi Baicha did indeed have skin that was clear and smooth, as fair as snow, and a face as beautiful as a flower.

He had lived for a god for so long that Fu Mingye had long forgotten his true birthday. This so-called "birthday" was nothing more than a fabrication for when he applied for a human ID card, the day not really having any value to him.

But once he remembered that there was a young man in the family who was earnestly preparing for his birthday, everything became meaningful again. Fu Mingye immediately left all his official duties behind and rushed back.

"Hey." Qi Baicha leaned on his chest and said softly, "Don't move, the tie hasn't been undone yet."

Fu Mingye pulled off his tie with one hand, striding to the table and sitting down: "You made so much? Chacha is becoming more and more virtuous."

Qi Baicha pursed his lips and smiled, sitting across from Fu Mingye: "As long as you like it, it's fine."

"How can I not like what you made?" Fu Mingye said, reaching out, wanting to pick up the spring bamboo shoots that were on the plate.

He didn't actually need to eat human food, but if it was Chacha who made it, he would definitely want to eat it.

Especially since whatever Chacha made would taste delicious.

However, he had only reached out halfway when Qi Baicha pressed his wrist down.

Fu Mingye paused and looked up at him: "What's the matter?"

Qi Baicha held the knife for cutting the cake, saying gently: "Make a wish first."

He had carefully prepared for this birthday for so long; there was no reason to eat first without cutting the cake.

Although the young man was holding a plastic knife and speaking softly, Fu Mingye saw a posture of "if you don't do as I say, I'll hack you to death."

Fu Mingye considered it for a moment before carefully putting down his chopsticks: "... Okay."

The little human wife he married was extremely gentle in all aspects, and never got angry. But sometimes he was unhappy, and even if he were smiling, it could make people feel an inexplicable chill.

Fu Mingye was not willing to make Qi Baicha unhappy. Although he knew that this wish would not be heard at all.

Gods had endless life, but were not without death. The death of a god was called a fall, and it was true that the three souls and seven spirits were scattered, nonexistent even in the afterlife.