58. Parenting

Taehyung was sitting in the Jungkook's room.
After elders talk about their relationship now they were officially dating.
As Jungkook's parents invite him to stay with them for a while Taehyung has visited Jungkook's pack territory with her father's permission.

Min Jung Ho has given his blessings wholeheartedly to the soulmates as he knows what they mean to each other.

" Tae I have to go for the pack gathering meeting after I come we'll go somewhere. So stay ready with your stuff we will be back in 3 days" Jungkook says to Taehyung who was sitting on his bed crisscrossing.

Taehyung who was so immersed in sewing a cloth doll has nodded his head without paying much attention to alpha's words as his full concentration was on the cute thing he working on. Jungkook's mother has taught him how to do this as she noticed Taehyung adored her stuffed toys collection. As a hobby, Mrs. Park used to make stuffed toys for little pups in the pack, after Taehyung knew this he immediately understand Jimin takes after whom.

" Yah ........ what is this thing ?"
"I am doing a dolly for Heiri, isn't this cute?"
Heiri was the nickname they used to call their niece Hei Ryung.

"Pabo do you want to scare my angel with that scary thing. She'll definitely cry after you show this to her. Just ask mom she will do a better one for her"

Taehyung give a death glare to Jungkook who was leaning to him closely observing his piece of art with a smirk.

Oh, stop giving me that look dummy stay ready, once I come we'll leave in the evening.

"I won't come with you", frowning Taehyung has stated fidgeting the doll's button nose scrunching his face.

"No, you will baby boy".
Jungkook has pecked Tae's lips ruffling his hair ignoring the omega's words. Alpha loved to annoy his soulmate a lot because he found Taehyung is cute when he is pissed.

And making him flustered with cheesy words at the most unexpected moment was his other favorite thing to do because it always lead Taehyung to blush so hard.

Taehyung turn to observe his handsome soulmate who was busy tucking his shirt. Jungkook was dressed up in his uniform which he rarely wore. Since today is an important day to their pack he has to be in his formal attire as the heir of his pack.

The older one has fixed his collar helping him to wear his badges necessarily on the navy blue blazer.

"So be ready".
"Ah........ another thing don't roam around alone unless you are in the neighborhood. Take Won Ru with you if you are wandering unfamiliar places". Alpha said pinching Taehyung's nose walking toward the door.

Alpha may not be the most romantic one but as time pass omega learned the unique way his soulmates use to show his affection.

* * * * *

@ Min Couple's house

It was forty minutes or a maximum of fifty minutes. As Yoongi told him that he will take care of the baby Jimin decided to have some 'me time', in the downstairs baking some cookies. Baking pastries and cookies became one of Jimin's favorite hobbies cause he found it always help him to relax. Jimin was listening to his favorite playlist leisurely cutting the dough with different shaped cutters humming along with the melody.

As he is the one who always takes care of their daughter, alpha has insisted Jimin enjoy some time doing something that makes him happy. These days Yoongi was busy with the resettlement process in the North so alpha only spend weekends in the home.

Jimin knew his husband wanted to spend time with them but his official duties were holding him back from his heartful wishes.

Stopping the music player younger decided to make some coffee for alpha and himself. As he stop the music player he got to hear the way his baby crying out loud from the upstairs but the thing make him run to there even forgetting remove his apron was
alpha's sobbing sound mingles with the infant's high-pitched voice.