(2) the slapman

CHAPTER TWO: the slapman

Ringing in her ears woke up girl from deep sleep. She opened her eyes confused, moment later realizing that she is late for her job interview. The clock on the wall was pointing at nine am.

"Shit," she whispered, jumping off her bed, "Shit, shit, shit"

Jihoon murmured something, but he was still sleeping. His mother, in rush, took white shirt along with  black pants. This was the only elegant and clean clothes she had. In the bathroom, she washed her teeth very quickly and put clothes on herself.

   The girl started to looking for her keys, which weren't on their usual place. Her forehead started to sweat, along with the neck. She was nervous as fuck.

   Finally, she found them in her jacket. The girl ran to her room and kiss her son on his forehead. The boy mumured something, but he was still sleeping. The short kiss on the forehead was kind of ritual for them.

She left the house and in very fast walk, she entered train station fifteen minutes later.

Of course, something had to go wrong. Her train was already waiting when she was on big ass stairs. She started running down, and in the moment she was right next to train, door closed.

"Fuck!" she punched them as the train left the station. She jumped aggressive in one place what could look funny from others people view, "Fuck, fuck, fuck why today?"

   The girl walked away and take a sit on the bench. She hid her face in her hands, trying to calm herself down with taking deep breaths.

She was screwed up.

  That job interview was a big chance for her. She lost her previous job, two months ago, and all this time she was stealing from others to feed her family. She couldn't tell anyone.

   Furthermore, she heard someone taking sit next to her. Her face was still hiding in hands.

"Excuse me?"

The girl took a deep breath and looked at the man, who was sitting next to her. He was dressed up in a black suit, and he had a briefcase. He looked like businessman or salesman.

"Yes?" she murmured, not very happy to have small talk right now

"Would you like to play a game?" man asked, smiling

The girl sent him a confused look.

"What? Listen man I'm really pissed off right now so don't try..."

He didn't answer. Instead, he opened his briefcase. Inside were two colored pieces of paper and money. A lot of money.

   The girl was sure that her eyes were shining At this moment.

"I'm sure it's not going to be your first time playing ddakji, am I right?" said man

Of course, she played this before.