fifty four.

-Chapter Fifty Four-

Christmas day was Jungkook's most favourite day of the entire year. He enjoyed and looked forward to it even more then his birthday, Even more so, Because he finally had someone special to share the holiday with. Only about 6 months ago, He was all alone, doing cam streams to feel special and loved. But now, Taehyung made him feel special and loved every single day.

"So, uh, How should we do this?" Yoongi spoke, brows contorting into a soft frown as he looked at all the gifts that surrounded the 7 of them. "Should we give eachother our gifts and then open them one by one or.."

"That might be the only way." Jimin beamed, already handing his gifts to the others, the sparkly pink wrapping paper glistening under the fairy lights that decorated Taehyung's large living area. "Then we can all our reactions! Here's the ones from me! Okay, now Namjoon and Jin Hyungs, do the same and we'll do it like that until everyone has the correct gifts." He explained.

Taehyung hummed, his arm thrown over Jungkook's shoulder as he lifted the weight off his left leg. Crossing it over his right. While he wasn't in agony down there from the night prior, it was still a little uncomfortable since he hadn't taken it up the ass in a long time. But, it was still easy enough for him to cope. After finishing, The two had showered, cuddled and praised eachother, Jungkook being more shy about praising Taehyung. But, it was still sweet.

However, Their Hyungs weren't too happy about the noise, but they knew that If they tried to complain about it, Taehyung would merely flip them off, unbothered.

After about 10 Minutes of faffing around, Everyone was sorted, each Having their received gifts set out in front of them. Looking down at his pile, Jungkook noticed how he hadn't got one from Taehyung, yet he chose not to question it as he didn't know the elder man's intentions behind it.

He knew better than to assume that Taehyung would forget to get him anything.

One by one, they opened their presents, Exchanging giggles and hilarious banter as they did. Going in order, Jimin had received a New Versace Jacket from Jungkook, A New Makeup collection from Jin and Namjoon, A necklace from Hoseok, a Laptop from Taehyung and an IPad from Yoongi.

Namjoon had received a couple of new book collections from Jungkook and Taehyung, A Bicycle from Hoseok, A huge Crab pillow from Jimin, a house plant from Yoongi and a Photo frame from Jin that featured their pictures.

Jin had recieved a new designer hand mirror from Jungkook, From Namjoon, he recieved a beautiful emerald bracelet, A New Phone from Taehyung, a bag of skittles from Yoongi and from Jimin and Hobi, he was given a Cookbook of the top 10 dishes from around the world.

Hoseok was gifted an industrial sized pack of Sprite cans from Taehyung, the Harry potter book and movie collection from Jungkook, tickets to the STB concert from Jin and Namjoon, a new coat from Yoongi and Matching rings from Jimin.

Yoongi was gifted a new body pillow from Jungkook, A brand New recording setup from Jin and Namjoon, Jimin and hoseok had brought him a personalied ramen cooker to put in his studio, and From Taehyung, he received a giftcard of $3000.

Taehyung was given A designer suit from Namjoon, A New collection of expensive cologne from Jin, a Kinky Card game from Yoongi -who explained that he got it so Taehyung and Jungkook would be entertained if there were to be a power cut, and From hoseok and Jimin, he was Given a dozen Panda express giftcards, and From Jungkook, a heartfelt photo album filled with their photos together.

And finally, Jungkook was given some new makeup from Jin, new clothes from Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok had gifted him a 200 pack of banana milk cartons, and From Yoongi, he was given a new weighted blanket.

Once Jungkook had opened his last one from Yoongi, Taehyung stood up, Grabbing the boy's hands in his own. "Baby," he began. "You're probably assuming I forgot to get you anything, But actually, I wanted to save my gift for Last."

Namjoon smiled widely, Linking hands with Jin as Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi and Hoseok's shoulders, Knowing what was happening. The atmosphere Had became heavy, Filled with love and warmth as Jungkook's eyes widen, Doe orbs looking up at Taehyung's.

"T-Taehyungie..."

"We met because I Found your Camhive Account and became infatuated, and I'm glad I Did, Because With you I Met the love of my life." Taehyung continued, His smile wide as He caressed the soft skin of Jungkook's knuckles. "These past few months have been the best and happiest months of my life, and I truly have you to thank for that."

Jungkook sniffled, His eyes glossing over in a fresh layer of tears. He swallowed the lump in his throat, His eyes fluttering shut as Taehyung's hand gently cupped his cheek. The elder chuckled, Pressing their foreheads together lovingly. "You're my Beautiful Boyfriend, My Brave Submissive and The love of my life, Koo."

He gently pulled away, Reaching into his pocket. "So with this," he lowered himself onto One knee infront of the boy, His hands shaking slightly as he pulled a small black velvet box out of his pocket, opening it to reveal a beautiful silver ring, a large Diamond in the centre. "Will You make me the happiest man alive and Marry Me, My Love?"

Jungkook was already in tears from His Boyfriend's heartfelt speech, wiping his nose with his sweater paw before kneeling down Infront of him, throwing his arms around the older's neck as he repeated a choked out 'yes' over and over into his ear.

The others in the room smiled at the scene, each of them holding hands with their significant others.

Taehyung found his forever, and Jungkook did too. An Unlikely Match that has proven to thrive with whatever was thrown their way.

And it all started Because of A shy Cam Boy and His Weekly night streams.

-The End-

Epilogue next chapter, and then some bonus chapters because im too attached to this book and I don't want it to end🤠

I will also do a quick a/n after the epilogue, before i begin the bonus Chapters :)

(I've decided i will still update it with bonus chapters, probably about 10 of them so we can see their life after marriage too :)

-Taesthickthighs