131. Do You Like It

"If I'm not like this, you should be worried then, right?" Ling Fan smiled at Chu Xiao's "accusation" and said with a straight face.

"Why should I?" Chu Xiao rolled his eyes at Ling Fan and whispered.

His body twisted because of the rising lust.

"Worried about your charm, or… my ability?" Ling Fan said leisurely with a smile on his face.

“…” When he heard Ling Fan's words, a trace of unnaturalness flashed across Chu Xiao's face.

This little bastard's words…He couldn't refute it.

However, where did he learn those words?!

Chu Xiao thought about it in his heart.

If it was an ordinary high school student, how could he ever know such nasty words?

Well…Although Ling Fan was not an ordinary high school student.

Seeing that Chu Xiao didn't refute him, the smile on Ling Fan's face widened.

"Actually, you don't have to worry about your charm at all," Ling Fan said as he licked Chu Xiao's ear.

"As for…" Ling Fan deliberately dragged the end of the sentence, "As for my ability, you don't have to worry about it."

“Oh…” The sensitive spot was licked by Ling Fan, Chu Xiao's body trembled as he groaned softly.

“Where do you get the confidence?” Chu Xiao raised his eyebrows and glanced at Ling Fan.

Because of his erotic feeling, Chu Xiao's face, which was already good-looking enough to make one enchanted, also showed some kind of coquetry that could not be ignored.

"Whether I have the confidence or not, I think you should know better than me, right?" Ling Fan said in a low and hoarse voice while suppressing the strong desires in his body.

"Give me your hand..." Suddenly, Ling Fan whispered in Chu Xiao's ear. His voice became unusually heavy because of some kind of depression, but it carried an irrefutable feeling…

Hearing Ling Fan's words, Chu Xiao's body tightened because of Ling Fan's request and the feeling of Ling Fan's hot breath sweeping past his ear as he spoke.

As for the reason why Ling Fan suddenly asked him to hand his hand over...

Chu Xiao could guess it with his toes…

Don’t you have hands yourself? Can’t you do it yourself?

This was what Chu Xiao wanted to say in his heart.

But…subconsciously, he still handed over his hand to Ling Fan.

Even though he was mentally prepared, the moment he touched the heated and hard thing, Chu Xiao's hand still stiffened and his fingers trembled slightly.

So big…

That was the first thought that popped out of Chu Xiao's mind.