[Yoonkook] Please... Let... Me... Go...

(This is inspired by Squid Game but I changed it a bit💜)

Jungkook groans as he looked at himself on the mirror that's inside the restroom. They had successfully passed the game, but it ended up with him being stabbed by a glass on the stomach as the glasses broke. He sighs, groaning as he tries his best to take it off, tearing up at the pain but not giving up. Finally having to take it off, he grabbed the shirt he had ripped and wrapped it around his bleeding stomach and making sure it's tight so that the bleeding stops.

Getting back, he looks around, it was almost their bedtime, so he went to his bed, smiling at Yoongi, who smiled back at him. But, Jaeyoo, another player that succeeded, kept quiet. He closed his eyes, letting darkness take over him and not knowing what will happen next.

[TW ⚠️ DEATH ⚠️ TW]

Yoongi groaned, getting up. He opens his eyes, frowning as he sees the guards, walking in with their gift like coffin. He then saw them approach Jungkook's bed. His eyes widened and he immediately went there fast. He sees Jungkook, neck bleeding and looking lifeless.
"Jungkook? Jungkook, wake up" He says, the guards just stood there, seeing that Jungkook's still alive.
"Hyung... Please... let... me... go... " He says before his eyes fully closed.
"NO! NO! DON'T TAKE HIM YET" He says, but the guards had already put Jungkook on the coffin. The coffin is covered and Yoongi is left there, crying. He looks back, seeing Jaeyoo, hands full with blood. He walked to him, glaring.
"You killed him" He says and just broke down, shaking his head.

"I'll win for you... "