The meet up part 2

Avengers POV

"Hey Clint you ready to go yet!?" Natasha yelled to Clint.

"Ya ya ya hold your horses I'm coming" Clint ran into the room with a bag on his shoulder that contained the rat gift.

"What was taking you so long?" Bucky asked.

"Stark was taking to long to get it packaged and Loki slipped something into the package saying 'I would like to give the lady and her friend a gift' and put something in there so he ( Loki was male today) held me up a bit" Clint said as the trio made there way to the garage we're the cars we're being keeped. Thanks to Stark.

The trio hoped into a black mustang (photo above) which just happened to be Natasha's favorite car Stark owned.

They slid into the car, Clint was in the back, Bucky took the passengers seat and net to him in the  drivers seat was Natasha. Clint punched in the address to the meeting place and directed the group. With the directions going Natasha pushed the gas and they were off.

When the three assassins arived at the location they parked in the small parking lot. Before they got out they put on their disguise. They all had various dark shaded sunglasses and baseball hats. Nat had straightened her hair just to lead away from her naturally curly hair with one of her hoodies. Which looked suspiciously a lot like her best friends.

Clint was wearing a matching pair of sunglasses and baseball hats with Natasha and also had the package with the rat in it. The package also had the gift Loki wanted to give Sprinkles and child.

Bucky was wearing one of his leather jackets with a pair of gloves to hide his metal arm. He also wore a dark toned pair of sunglasses and stole one of Steve's old baseball hats.

"Y'all ready for this!" Clint yelled from the back of the car.

"Yup let's go" Nat, Bucky and Clint hoped out of the car and locked it.

The spy's approached the door to the store but stoped at the sight that they saw.

There were two teens dancing around to music one of the teens were wearing dinosaur glasses that looked way to small with jeans a T-shirt tucked in with her blond hair in a ponytail. The other teen was wearing a old pair of jeans and a T-shirt with words and a design on it but was moving to fast. The odder part of that teen was he was wearing a storm trooper helmet that looked just a little to big.

🎶A few times I've been around that track so it's not just gonna happen like that.

Cuz I ain't no hollaback girl.

I ain't no hollaback girl.

A few times I've been around that track so it's not just gonna happen like that.

Cuz I ain't no hollaback girl.

I ain't no hollaback girl.

Ohh this my shit, this my shit, this my shit.🎶

The teens screamed from inside. The group walked up to the store door and opened the door.

As soon as they opened the door the teens screamed a little and scrambled to stop the music.

The girl rested her head on her hands and nodded to them.

"Sup" the girl said.

The boy just laughed and mocked her "sUp"