12 | Crush

"Wait…" Karina trailed off. "Wait, what?!"

"For God's sake, what do I do?" Giselle asked Karina—or more like herself while pacing back and forth. 

"Uchinaga," The taller girl held her shoulders to stop her from moving. "You're completely aware of what you're telling me right now…right?"

"I'm not drunk anymore, Karina." Giselle rubbed her own face. "I'm pretty fucking sure it actually happened. I can still feel her slap on my face." 

"So, you really did have sex?"

"Yes."

"With Ningning?"

Giselle winced. "…Yes."

Karina's mouth gaped. "Well, shit."

Earlier when they arrived at the fast food chain they decided to eat at, Karina is still noticing the changes with Ningning and Giselle's behavior. She couldn't help but to feel bothered, since they weren't like that before (not until the party happened). So when the others were finding a table to sit at, Karina took it as a chance to pull one of them in the restroom and ask them about what's happening. 

The closest person beside her that time was Giselle. 

"I was drunk, okay?" Giselle tried to defend herself. "Like, really really drunk. She's drunk too. We couldn't control ourselves."

"So, you two just decided to fuck like rabbits?"

"Don't say it like that!" Giselle slapped Karina's shoulder. 

"What? It's true!" The taller girl shot back. "Because how the hell did that happen? Did you just suddenly kiss each other then go straight to banging?" Karina exclaimed. "Wait, do you like her?"

"No!" Giselle immediately said. "There's no way. We're friends!"

"Friends who bang, apparently." Karina shook her head. 

'Jisoos, they're more worse than us.'

"I said stop saying it like that!" 

"Okay, let's not focus on the banging part." The taller girl shook her head. "What happened this morning?" 

"I woke up because of a scream…" The Japanese sighed. "And a slap on my face. Apparently, we did it in her house. That's why I didn't have time to take a bath because we already woke up late. I just went home to change clothes and get my bag."

"Did you even talk about it?"

"We're too shocked to talk about what just happened, Karina." She answered. "And I'm still processing it, honestly."

"Oh, you sure need to. Because we're getting out of this restroom now. We've been here for ten minutes already." Karina said and dragged her out. 

"What am I gonna do with Ningning?"

"You just did her. You want more?"

"That's not what I meant!" Giselle rolled her eyes. "But, I mean, it's not that bad…"

"You horny gay."

"I'm not!" The Japanese hissed. "And it's not like I'm the only one who's hiding something suspicious here."

Karina raised a brow. "What do you mean?"

"You and Winter." 

"What's with me and Winter?"

"Oh, you tell me." Giselle rolled her eyes. "What's going on with you two?"

"We're friends."

"And I'm pretty sure you don't act like one." Giselle muttered. "If I don't know you very well, I would think that you actually like her. You stare at her with heart eyes, Karina!"