Part 1

"I don't see why Tony couldn't get me a new apartment.." you say as you and Natasha drive up to the compound doors.
"He wants to keep you safe. The only reason why he had you living in San Francisco was so no one found out about you. And since some bad people did find out, you now need to stay with us." Natasha says and parks the car at the front door and turns the engine off.
"I could've changed my name. Moved somewhere else within the city. I had a life there, friends, a job." You protest.
"But you have family here. We just want to keep you safe." Natasha says and grabs your hand.
"I know Nat." You say and give her a smile.
"Come on. Time to meet everyone." She says and gets out of the car.
You open the trunk to grab your bags and Nat helps you with them as there are many.
The two of you grab the bags and walk through the door to see Tony and Happy standing there to greet you.
"Hey." Tony says and gives you hug as you drop your bags.
"Hi." You say and return the hug. You may not show it enough but you love him, he is your older brother but all siblings fight. Even if he did send you away, you understood why. He only wants what's best for you.
"Hey kid." Happy says with a smile.
"Hi Happy." You say and hug him too.
"I'll show you your room." Tony says and leads you through the lobby and towards the elevator.
"Don't worry. I'll get the bags." Happy calls out.
The elevator doors open to the third floor and reveals a large living room with a large sectional, Tv and table.
"Through there is the kitchen and down that hall is the training room." Tony says and walks up the stairs.
"And up here are all the rooms. And this one is special for you. It's the largest bedroom with its own bathroom and best view." Tony says as he opens the door. You walk in to see a large bed, a dresser, night stand, walk in closet already filled with clothes and a bathroom with a large shower.
"Nat went shopping and got you a few things." Tony says and walks in. "If you don't like anything we can replace it."
"No. Everything is great. It's perfect. Thank you." You say and hug Tony.
"Here we go." Happy says as he walks through the door carrying all the bags and places them on the floor.
"Thanks Happy." You say laughing.
"Steve, Sam and Bucky are back." Natasha says.
"Good. Ready to meet the others?" Tony says and you nod.
The 4 of you walk down the stairs to see 3 men standing around the living room talking.
"Guys, this is my younger sister, y/n." Tony says. "This is Sam, Steve, and over there is Bucky."
"Hello." You say standing between Tony and Natasha.
"It's nice to meet you." Steve says and walks up to you to shake your hand.
"Good to have you here. Tony told us about you." Sam says.
"Good things I hope." You say sarcastically and took your eyes at Tony.
"He mentioned that you were living in San Francisco." Steve added.
"Yea. It was Tony's idea since people wanted to kill him and what not..." You say glancing over at Bucky who hasn't said a word and is drinking what you are assuming is alcohol.
"Bucky, you gonna come say hi?" Sam says and turns around to see Bucky pouring another glass.
"Yea hi." He says and walks off to the kitchen.
"Don't mind him. He's always like that." Natasha says.