Part-32

Mrs Kim: Bear don't be stressed...you will be okay...(knotting tae's Tie)....

Mrs Kim said to a nervous Tae who nodded slowly with a pout...

Author's pov:

Time flew like Jin's rap... It was Tae's graduation day.
He was done with his finals now and he was really nervous for today...

He haven't even slept till midnight. Finally Mrs Kim came to him and made him sleep in her embrace...

Also whole Jeon family was going to come to college for Tae's graduation.

Mrs Jeon was "too much" excited. (When I say too much it is really too much 🙂)...

Present time:
Tae: Mumma please be with me all the time(hugging her)..

Mrs Kim: Bear how can I stay with you all the time(laughing).. don't be nervous.. believe in yourself. The things you will get in your life is all the deserved results of your act. If you are really deservable then you will get the best. And I know my bear will be the best. Also you already have the best life partner and now you will also achieve your dream(soft smile)..

Hearing her Tae felt totally relaxed. It's really amazing that how few comfort lines from your mother takes away all the worries.

Tae: Thank you mumma(kissed her cheeks)...

Time Skip:

Sengun: Tae don't be nervous hm?

Selugi: Bear first tell your uncle not to be nervous. He is sweating like it's his graduation day and not yours (laughing)..

Sengun: Absolutely not(wiping his sweat)...

Tae: Uncle I am not nervous.. let's go...(smiling at his sillyness)...

Mr Kim: Yes..we should go now ..or we will be late...

Sengun: You all come. I am going to start the car...

Sengun left ..

Selugi: Let's go now...

They also came after locking the House...

On reaching in front of gate they saw two cars...

And Tae knew whose car was the first one...

Tae: What is Kookie's car doing here?(confused)...

JK: Because we will go together...

Tae quickly turned to the side from where the voice came and became shocked seeing Jungkook standing there smiling...

Tae: What are you doing here kookie (shocked)...

Mrs Kim: Bear where is your manners? Greet them..

Tae looked at her confusingly but got double shocked seeing his soon to be in laws.

Tae: Mom, Dad... You..i-i mean Hello...(still processing). .

Mrs Jeon chukled at her cute son in law..

Mrs Jeon: We all will go together ... that's why we came to pick up my son in law .

Finally Tae understood and smiled sweetly...

Mr Jeon: We should go now..

Selugi: Yes come Taebear...(smirking secretly)..

JK: Aunty I am taking Tae with me.. you elders can go together...You all must have to talk ...Tae will be bored ...

Selugi:No Jungkook!! We wanted to talk with Tae..Tae will not be bored.....

Mrs Jeon and kim smiled at Jungkook's sad face...