𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟫. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓀𝒶𝓈𝓈

Sapnap

What? My dirty blond is being taken from us? Dream was clinged onto me Punz holding us both 'but we don't want you to leave us' Punz said quietly.

'I don't think I can.. pretty sure I've gotten attached to you both when I was left alone here.. I was littarly panicing' Dream said.

'Well that could be how we get you to stay in our arms grasp' I say.

We were all crying, we don't want to be separated.. advently we moved to our bed.. cuddling 'you won't leave us any time soon' me and Punz said holding him closley.

'Not planing on it' Dream said.

We softly smile and advently  we descided we'd go out  to the lunch room well of course George is with his minons he blushed to me with a smirk.. he won and thinks that's gonna stop me? 'You'll be mine soon sappy' George screamed.

'You may be able to get my baby moved out of my dorm but doesn't mean we're breaking up' I spat.

'Sapnaps ours piss off' Punz and Dream spat.

The prinple  walked up 'pretty sure I said you can't date' he spat.

'Pretty sure Dreams attached on us' I aruge right back.

'Well he will need to fix those issues while your dating my son in law' He said.

'I'll say this again, your son is the reason I break down, the reason I'm unfixable and I hate his guts, I would rather die then Date his short colorblind retarded ass' I spat.

'This is not how you talk about others Sapanp that's in the past' The prinple Said.

'What  he did scared me, meaning it's still present leave me alone to be happy' I whine. 'I littarly break down at thought of what he did, break down everytime he fucking ruins my life more'.

'Seprating Dream for us is the worst thing you can do' Punz added. 'All though  you won't be able for long'.

Yeah me and Punz will littarly just stay at Dream dorm. Dreams breathing  got faster  as the principle aruged with us. 'Dream baby?' I said getting down on the floor followed by Punz 'Darling it'd okay sush' Punz said softly.

'Dream has became Hella clingy to you guys and its only been two days' The princebal said.

'Pepole who got hurt simler ways seem to connect fast' I say.

Dream soon calmed down 'you don't want to leave them do you?' The principle questioned.

George got up as Dream shook his head 'you fucking dirty blond  well to bad your gonna have to leave them' George  said Grabbing Dream out of our arms throwing him to the floor.. our baby yelped in pain.

'You fucking  jackass' Some girl screamed tackling George down.

'M..Mar? Your here?!' Dream said.

She smiled to Dream 'Marllo get of your brother' The prinple Said.

'The one who tried to kill Sapnap and littarly just tried  to hurt my childhood bestfriend that littarly tried to commint? Aha no I'm taking him to hell with me' Mar spat.

She picked up George throwing him to a grabge can 'that's were you belong' I scream.

Mar got up dusting off 'so I assume your Dreams boyfriends?' She questioned.

We nodded.

›omg Mar to the rescue.