stupor

The doctor had managed to put together an antitode for the foxglove poison,y/n returned to her human form but hadn't awoken yet she did have a pulse which indicated she was alive however that didn't stop certain males from worrying about her especially kenzen.

They had only spoken for a day and half and yet his mind was constantly on the black haired girl,every little detail about her was stored in his brain and nothing could stop him from thinking about her.

He missed her which was a new feeling to him,he had never felt this way before so he was left wondering what about y/n was so special,was so intriguing and perfect that he couldn't go a day without her, maybe her looks no that wasn't it yes the girl was pretty,no she wasn't just pretty,she was gorgeous but that wasn't what drew him to her,he wasn't a superficial person it took more than just a pretty face to get him to even like a person.

It was her as a whole it was her face,body and soul,her whole being attracted him and he wanted.....no needed to know more about her but even after being injected with the antitode she didn't wake up which caused kenzen to worry he refused to eat and stayed beside y/n the whole day.

Riki also couldn't get y/n out of his head the white haired male was worried about her and his son,he wanted her to know how apologetic he was,Riki tried to figure out some ways to get the girl to forgive him but he didn't know anything about her so he decided when 'that black haired hybrid of hers' comes back he will ask him.

He sat on his bed day dreaming about her forgiving him and once y/n forgives him,he plans on getting her back after all she is his fated mate.

Inei sat in the conference room with the other alphas and beta's,inei and the other two males who helped y/n were talking about the fight that happened (please note the other two that helped will be introduced later on in the story)

At first inei thought y/n was a spoiled brat after all she just sat quietly in the room listening to them not saying anything but then she stood up to him and he saw the fire burning within her,he never would've believed she had been betrayed because who in their right mind gets betrayed but still helps the person he knew he could never if he found his mate cheating with his brother he would kill both of them but everybody is different,when watching her fight he felt like he was hypnotized to watch her,his eyes couldn't leave her form he knew it was her wolf fighting but that just caused him to want to see her fight and to want to train her to be better.

Mamoru had been running for most of the day so currently he is on a brwak,he still couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong and he needed to get back as fast as he could but right now he was worn out,so he decided to take a break because if he injures himself it would take longer to get back to y/n all anger he had felt towards the situation she had been in had disappeared worry crowning itself the king if his emotions and no matter how many good memories he tried to focus on nothing would stick except the feeling that the girl who owned is heart completely might be in trouble.

*meanwhile with yami*
The girl was over the moon her sister that she loathed so much is finally dead at least that was what she thought and she couldn't wait to tell 'him',she walked up to the man with dark purple hair and electric blue eyes and giggled happily.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Well of course its  because my sister is dead"

"She isn't dead"

"Yes she is the poison should've killed her"the girl was getting angry again

"She's in a sort of coma" and with that the man started walking away.

The girl ran after him only stopping once she was in front of him

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see your sister"

She grabbed onto his arm before pouting "but there's no need to see her just give me a chance to prove myself to you"

He looked at her and for a moment she thought he might stay but he disappeared without a word.

(Thanks to everybody who reads,likes or comments you guys are appreciated I hope all of you are doing well do t forget to eat and drink enough water)