15. Competition Begin

Chen Jingwen and Yan Yilong drove all the way and stopped near the pedestrian street.

When the car stopped, Xiao Ziling get out  from the car like a flash. This action made Dong Haozhe couldn't help but laugh out, letting Chen Jingwen glance at him curiously, wondering why Dong Haozhe was laughing.

Chu Haotian snorted, Dong Haozhe quickly converges a smile, a serious underground car.

Seeing this scene, Chen Jingwen’s gossip in the driver’s seat quickly popped up, turned and looked at Chu Yutian curiously, hoping to find something on the face of Chu Yutian.

Chu Yutian’s eyes were cold and unpleasant, and Chen Jingwen could not help but shudder, and quickly turned back, not dare to let go.

The mood is a little depressed, Chu Yu is the owner of this car, Is he uncomfortable brings this crowds?

Xiao Ziling's young and childish face is particularly obvious, a pair of slick eyes are watching him intently, look ignorant, do not seem to know that his behavior brought him trouble.

Dong Haozhe saw Chu Yutian got the car and said to Qin Shangfeng: "Shangfeng, you confirm the walking route and try to choose the one with the least zombies."

Qin Shangfeng nodded: "Know, Dong's deputy team." After that, he closed his eyes and listened attentively. Different voices formed a simulation map in Qin Shangfeng's mind, clearly indicating the activities and walking routes of all zombies. .

An invisible route was born in Qin Shangfeng's mind. Qin Shangfeng opened his eyes and nodded confidently to everyone.

Dong Haozhe looked at Chu Haotian and waited for his orders.

Chu Haotian nodded and gestured to Dong Haozhe’s action. Dong Haozhe said to Qin Shangfeng: “Shangfeng, let you lead the way.”;

Under the leadership of Qin Shangfeng, several people walked and flashed, escaped a number of zombies, and finally encountered the first difficulty.Since there is a promotion activity before the end of a business in Xiamen, the entire road is full of wandering zombies. No matter how you walk, you will met some zombies. If you can't solve them quickly and alarm all other zombies, you can expect them to fall into the trap. The zombie's big encirclement, nine deaths end."

Just as Qin Shangfeng hesitated, Chu Haotian calmly whispered: "So Choose the weakest one and kill it."

Qin Shangfeng nodded and said that he understood. In my mind, he simulated the activity route of the zombies several times, and finally chose the passageway in the corridor opposite the commercial building. In just 10 meters, there are about 20 zombies going back and forth. However, one side of the wall is on the other side. On the other hand, a large number of zombies are far away. As long as they are resolved quickly, they should be able to avoid those zombies.

Qin Shangfeng chose this road, and also considered that in case it really awakened the zombies next to them, those distances gave them time to retreat and flee.

Chu Yutian listened to Qin Shangfeng's plan and nodded slightly, and recognized Qin Shangfeng's choice.

But there are more than 20 zombies in the passage. Who will clean it up? Dong Haozhe directly ruled out that his power is too big for this occasion. Then they only have two person who capable of doing that.