Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Bad Moon

( Tyler's P.O.V.) 

" She'll be fine," I told Zero as we headed back. " Both of them will." 

" She's so stubborn. She always has and it backfired, and we're total strangers." 

" I know how you feel, everyone does, just try to focus. If we don't, will die." 

Suddenly, the sun disappeared, replaced by the moon followed by howls from wolves. 

Werewolves.

" Zero, get going." 

" It's only one," Zero said, taking out Bloody Rose. " I'm not leaving you to deal with it." 

It howled again, and Zero shot it as it came out of the treeline. 

I started to stare at the corpse. Why was I so fascinated by it? What the hell is helping?

Then I suddenly felt light-headed and fell to my knee's.

Zero show it again, this time in the head, and the sun was out, but I still felt dizzy. 

" What the hell was up with this werewolf?" I asked, trying to get myself together. 

" Subclass." 

" No. If it was a subclass, I would have gotten a power." 

I managed to get up and grabbed a tree limb for a support beam. 

I made it back without falling on my face, and rest up for a few hours in the break room and it finally let up. 

" The werewolves are changing." I told him.

" You never know what the hell's gonna happen nowadays. Next thing you know-" 

" Don't jinx anything." I snapped, the grabbed my head as a sharp pain traveled through it. 

" Go home and get some rest." Yagari said, passing the door. 

" Come on," Enda said helping me up as I moaned in pain. " Let's get you home." 

I lost my balance often, but Enda caught me. 

My vision went black when I entered the front door. 

What the hell was happening?