T W E N T Y - E I G H T

••••

T H I R D  P E R S O N

T H I R D P E R S O N

Craziness, was the only way to describe what was happening right now. No one expected Ezmie to shoot.

Things were getting worse as the police sirens could be heard, however before they could run the doors to the school burst open again.

Reece and Chloe had been working for the biggest gang in England that had ties with Alexander's mafia so it was no surprise to see their boss.

Jackson Ford was the notorious devil's gang leader, he was the definition of tall dark and handsome.

Behind him was his team, all built up with guns and sinister smiles on their faces as they walked through the desolate corridors towards the chaos.

Alexander knew exactly who he was due to working with him however he had no idea why he was here.

Matîs, was in a lot of shit now. Standing in front of him angry we're the 2 ex dons of the British mafia, the current don, the heir to the America mafia and a retired assassin as well as the gang leader.

As well as Ace and Acacia but no one knew that.

Lexi was still in the class room not having a clue what was going on, she was worried for her friend and brother but she had to keep strong for her friends still in the classroom.

Everyone stood staring at each other, the gun was still grabbed firmly in Ezmie's hand.

She was fighting to stay in control she couldn't go crazy not in front of her family, they aren't supposed to know yet.

"Give me Ezmie and I'll leave peacefully" Matîs shudder out still in pain

"Yeah here have my sister" Cohan scoffed sarcastically waving his arms around

"You want Ezmie you take me as well" Luke screamed defending his crush

Matîs was getting weaker by the moment his gun shot was increasing in pain and he couldn't see properly.

The sound of the door swinging open caused everyone to freeze, in came charging was the Spanish mafia.

They were there to collect Matîs

The leader Santiago looked at his uncle and second in command in disbelief, this was the reason Santiago was the brains of the operation.

After all Santiago always wanted Ezmie as an auntie or so he said

In his eyes she was perfect and would make an amazing mother to his cousins one day according to Matîs anyway

One of the Spanish mafia men pulled a smoke bomb, the room erupted into coughs and sputters as they grabbed the man.