𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9: 𝕳𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗

It's currently 6am

It's currently 6am. I have a pounding headache. I tired to go back to sleep but everytime it ended with no success. I've felt like shit all morning. My stomach also has been killing me. We just love PMS.

I checked my app, I should get my period literally any second. I hate my fucking life.

I just like wanna sleep. I went to my bathroom and found my melatonin. I look 2 and made my way to bed. Eventually falling asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Someone started tapping um shoulder and trying to wake me up 5 minutes ago. I'm pretty sure it is Carlo. I'm not sure.

I roll over and see him.

"Get up." I roll my eyes and get out of my bed. I make my way to my bathroom. I go to the bathroom. I then see the red on my underwear and shorts. Fuck my life. I'm gonna kill my father when he gets home. It's his fault for my existence.

I walk out my bathroom, to Carlo, who looks like he saw a ghost. I look at my bed. There is a red stain. I ignore his dramatic ass.

I go into my closet and get new clothing. I get black everything.

I walk back to my bathroom, as I walk past Carlo is still standing there.

I clean up a little because I don't feel like showering.

I changed into my clothing.

I made sure to put a tampon in

I made sure to put a tampon in. I put my hair into a messy bun, calling it a day. I made sure I got my stained clothes as clean as I could get them and then put them in my dirty bin.

I went back out getting my sheets. I take them off the bed. It didn't get to my mattress. I left the room and put them in the washer. Carlo follows, he stops when we get to my brothers in the living room. They all stare at me.

Once I finished that, I went back to my room. I put new sheets on, and made my bed.

I went back downstairs. I am really getting my steps in. I entered the kitchen. I really wanted hot chocolate. So I made some. My brothers were at the table eating, I'm guessing Carlo told them but I honestly don't get the big deal.

I sit down with my drink of hot chocolate. I literally love my life sometimes.

"You feeling better after last night." Emiliano whispered to me.

"I'm fine." I don't really feel like talking about it.

It went silent. They are just staring. I know I'm pretty but damn.

"Please tell me it didn't get on the mattress." Vince blurted out. I just started laughing. He seems so uncomfortable. I find it hilarious.

"No, it didn't and if it did, it's not like you can't afford a new one." I said laughing in-between every word.

"I don't get why this is funny."

"Your so uncomfortable. That's what's funny Vince."

"We're just not used to this girl stuff."

"I am, and you all are being dramatic little bitches." Massimo joined the conversation.

"That is because you have a new girlfriend every week." Carlo responded rolling his eyes.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The rest of the day was filled with movies and snacks. It was really fun. Vince, Emiliano and Carlo didn't have work today.

Dad and Dante will be home Monday. It is currently Thursday. I can't wait to see Dante.

I wanna do something for work. I want an job assignment or at least do some underground. I already asked Dad. He said when he gets back.

I am bored and need something to do. I kinda want to go to a party or something like that but I kinda ruined that for a while.

I thought about sleeping but I really wasn't tired. I suddenly hear the door bell ring. I run down to see who it is. It was Alejandro and Blake.

"Hey Amara, you remember them right." Mattia addresses me.

"Yes, I do." Me and Alejandro make eye contact. Which gets broken by my phone ringing. I walk away and take the call.

"What Kayden?"

"Hello to you too."

"Can you just get on with it, I'm kinda busy."

"We have information about the crash, the flight attendance worked for the Spanish Mafia. She drugged the pilot."

"Why? We have no problems with the Spanish."

"I had some of the men mess with there shipments, but this was a while back."

"What the fuck Kayden. It's your fault then, you think your funny. You think you are the strongest and most powerful. It your fault my mom is dead." I was starting to lose it.

"It is the Alcaraz Family fault. I didn't do anything."

"You made them mad. You called orders. They got back at you by hurting mom. So it is your fault." At this point I was yelling. The whole room was staring at me.

"Amara, I'm so-" I didn't let him finish. I hung up. All I could think is what was in those shipments. I will kill Kayden. I know he didn't kill her but it is his fault. I would do something to the Spanish Mafia but they are powerful and not people you want on your bad side.

I walked back to the living room. Tears flooding down. Vince came over to me. Kneeling down and holding me close.

"Amara, tell me what is wrong."

"The Spanish Mafia. They are the reason mom is dead. Kayden made them mad and they killed my mom. They send a girl to pretend to be a flight attendant and she drugged the pilot." I was hysterically crying. I grabbed him. I couldn't let go. I looked up passed my brother to see everyone looking at me and then back at Alejandro. Alejandro looks confused.

"Hey, it's okay. I got you." Vince held me tighter. I eventually stoped crying. He asked if I was okay. I gave him a little nod. He led me to the couch. I sat there in his arms for a while. Soon everyone started talking and a movie was put on.

I was slowly falling asleep. My eyes were fighting me. Vince could tell I was fighting it.

"It's okay, I got you." His voice so soothing. I feel asleep. I stopped fighting my eyes. I gave in, and had no regrets.

That is the end of Chapter 8 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed. With love Alivia ❤️