Chapter 7

~Marinette's POV~ ( ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️)

I just woke up from a surprisingly good sleep. Last night with Chat Noir was amazing.

He was so warm and nice, i like...no loved his company. He made me feel a little better. And i never would have guessed that he is such a good cuddler.

" Good morning Marinette" the kwamiis said flying to me with a smile on their faces.

" You look really happy today!" Tikki said giggling.

" Oh I'm sure it's because she spend time with Chat Noir last night" Barkk said smirking, the other kwamiis started smirking and looking at me.

" Maybe it is" i said blushing. I only have him and Adrien left in my life so i truly treasure his company right now.

I sighed thinking about that stray cat, but as i got up from bed i started feeling dizzy. I immediately remembered that today i have a doctor appointment, in about a hour and half to be exact.

My parents don't know about it because they simply don't care, i told Adrien about my appointment, he was a little worried. I told my kitty about going to the doctor today too, he was a little worries but happy that I'll finally figure out what is wrong with me.

" I'll go take a shower, you guys be quiet, ok?" I said looking at the kwamiis. They nodded, i gathered my things for the shower and went to the bathroom.

The house it's empty again, my parents must be down in the bakery which means i can take a shower in peace and quiet.

I entered the bathroom and started to take my clothes off, i turned on the shower and waited for the water to turn hot and warm just the way I like it.

As i waited i looked in the mirror at my body. It's covered in bruises and cuts. Some of the cuts are from my classmates and some are from myself...

I looked at the red cuts on my wrist. I putted a finger on them, feeling the bumps and cuts, i haven't told anyone about those. How can you even tell somebody that you are hurting yourself on purpose...

If the kwamiis found out I'll be in big trouble i won't be able to go anywhere alone if they see my cuts. If Chat sees them... he'll be heart broken, worried and would blame it on himself. The good thing is that he can't see them because of my costume and i hide it pretty well from the kwamiis.

I sighed getting into the shower, the hot water hit my body and i started to relax a little bit.
It felt nice... really nice...

I started washing myself, i washed my hair and body. I feel and smell really nice now.
I ignored as much as possible the wish to cut myself once again..but i couldn't resist it for much longer.

I took the razor that i had been using to cut my arms and stared at it. If i cut myself now the doctor will notice it so i need to cut myself somewhere else then my arms.

I looked at my legs and smiled. I put the razor on my leg, push it a little in then slowly started to cut into my skin. It left deep cuts.

The blood that came out relaxed me for some reason. It's just so beautiful and it looks mesmerizing when it's combined with water.

I made another cut on my leg, then another, then another one... Until my legs were covered in cuts...it felt good.

I put down the razor then cleaned the blood from my legs. I stepped out of the shower with a towel around me.

" Marinette...it had been 20 minutes are you ok?" Tikki asked knocking on the bathroom door.

" I'll be out in a minute!" I said stressing out, to my relief she didn't entered the bathroom, if she saw my cuts then...that would be hard to explain.