Shaking- NR

A/n- I will be writing smut soon but I'm on holiday with my fam so it's not the time or place lol

Tw- sexual assault, Ed mentions

Your pov-
I had a diagnosed eating disorder. I'm currently in recovery and have been at my dieticians tonight. My girlfriend Natasha couldn't come pick me up because she was on a mission so I would be walking home to our flat which is fine but I get scared walking in the dark on my own. We moved to a city in England recently to have a break as the avengers are currently getting a divorce. I'm y/n stark so I have fighting skills and stuff but I'm very weak at the moment due to my condition. I hated myself for it but I just can't eat without feeling guilty. I kept it quiet because Natasha has been really stressed but she noticed very quickly when my hair starting falling out and I lost a lot of weight. I felt guilty for causing her more stress but she always reassured me that she is going to support me and help me recover.

As I leave my dieticians office i shut the door and walk towards our flat. We live in England, in  a lovely city right on the coast but it was a cold, rainy night tonight. I'm walking through the street to head onto the road and it's fairly busy but everyone is in a rush to get out of the rain. I'm walking quickly as well when I get stopped in my tracks. This 6ft guy stops in front of me trying to block my path. I try saying excuse me but he's making it difficult for me to get past. I look up and make eye contact.
Guy- "I like the look of you"
He tries putting his arm around me. I immediately start to panic, this was terrifying and i was on my own. I duck under his arm and make a run for it. I'm fairly new to the city so I'm just following the crowds and heading towards the local McDonald's to find more people. I'm running through the rain and look back. He's following me. He changed directions to follow me. I ran faster I don't have the strength to fight him now. I get into McDonald's and I'm shaking. God knows what would've happened if I hadn't of ran. No one pays attention and I wait in their for about 30 minutes and just stay to avoid seeing him again. I call a taxi to take me home I can't take the risk.

Time skip-

I walk through the door and immediately break down. I just can't stop shaking. I feel so pathetic. I decide to call Natasha as she wanted me to text her when I'm home. I need her right now.

Natashas pov-
I see my phone flash up with y/n's name. I'm only on a small steakout mission so i can take the call. I see her and she's crying hysterically.
Nat- " baby what's wrong?"
You- " I just..... this guy tried to grab me. I'm so scared Nat I can't stop shaking."
Nat- " I'm coming home right now give me 30 minutes I'm not far away now. I'm so sorry baby. Could u identify his face?"
You- " he had his hood up and a bandanna over his face so I couldn't see him. I just kept running. I'm so tired and everything hurts. I'm sorry it's so pathetic I can't believe I'm crying"
Nat- " baby don't ever apologise for crying like that. It's ok to show emotions. It's scary what happened to you so it's understandable. I love you and I'll see u in a bit"

Time skip-

Your pov-
It's been a couple of weeks and Nat hasn't left my side. She's refusing missions and dropping me places  or walking me there and back. I love her so much.

The end

A/n- mostly true story except the Ed part. I was out with a friend :( if you have ever experienced anything like this I'm so sorry. Stay safe xx love u all.