94

Parallels comes out November 1, let me know if you have questions

A draft slid into Katsuki's bedroom, trailing the windowpane, flooding the air with cool. In the dead of winter, many would mind such a thing. Not Katsuki. He always ran hot. Even more so when your legs straddled his hips, weight sitting atop his thighs. The remnant sounds of your kisses filled the room, sheets rustling as you shifted.

Katsuki ran his hands up and down your body, seeking warmth beneath your shirt. Palms, softened by constant ignition, trailed from the slope of your back, up your spine, wrapping your rib cage. The boy breathed heavy, exhausted enough to let you lead, nowhere near exhausted enough to resist your affections.

You and him were the last two downstairs after dinner. Aizawa headed to bed, the rest of the class drowsy from their meal. Busy doing dishes, Katsuki brought the final batch to you.

The sight was so familiar yet foreign, he felt like he was looking at an old photo. Your hair dried frizzy, tufts in need of brushing. The gray peeked out from your skull beneath the black. In a long-held ritual, he stalked over, let his hands rest at your waist, his lips meet the nape of your neck.

You smiled at the nostalgia, leaned back into him. The moment your head rested on his shoulder and he met your eyes, a smile lit your face. Katsuki could only sigh at the sight. Finally home to him. Finally there, unburdened by sorrow, fear, hate, or distance.

It took him all of two seconds to lock his door, rip off his shirt, and pull you to him once you were in his room. After some heavy petting over your clothes, some heavy making out that left your lips swollen and your necks marked, you pushed him down on his bed.

For all your teasing, you remembered to be gentle. On his scars, on past injuries healed unkind, you laid featherlight kisses, finger drawing circles over the flesh.

The connection- him underneath as you set the pace- not even a storm could've taken away from it.

A few I love yous were exchanged.
Every time, Katsuki held you close.

Every time, both of you laid breathless, skin to skin, lips to lips, nothing in the world left to tear you apart.

"When this is all over," He said, his chest heaving up and down against yours. "I'll take you on that plane ride."

Sweat stained the sheets, his fingers drawing circles over your shoulder bone, the others on your hip. Still catching his breath, he kissed you once, let his head fall back against the pillow as he swallowed.

A chuckle rumbled in your throat. You wiped the sticky mess of hair clinging to his forehead, picking the strands apart.

"Where?" you whispered, pecking his nose, his cheek, his chin.

"Anywhere."

"Katsuki Bakugo," You scolded, raising one eyebrow, a sly smirk betraying your act. "Are you planning to leave me on a desert island?"

"Don't tempt me." He groaned, making you laugh as his breath tickled your neck, tongue coaxing your collarbones.

"It's fair," You admitted, still laughing. "After all, I put you through."

"I'll strand you there with me, how's that for a punishment?"

Perfect, you thought.

Comfort spread through your sated soul. The frigid laid outside the covers enveloping you both. Legs intertwined, the heat was shared in your tether.

When Katsuki eventually finished his work on your skin, settling back into the bed, you took him in. That red shining in the night, clean cut of his jaw, puffiness of his cheeks. The flustered shade of his face, his wandering eyes, you took it all in. Everything in him that'd at once grown and stayed the same from the moment you found each other in that classroom near a year ago.