5 | I.. forgot my clothes

For the first time in forever, i slept peacefully.

I yawn, trying to get up but not being able to because of a force pulling me down. I look down to see an arm wrapped around my body tightly. Wh-

Oh god. I cringe as the memories come flashing back in.
Now I remember.

He still smells like mint. Even in the morning.
Does he bathe in it or what?

"Keldan." I mumble, trying to get his attention.

He doesn't budge.

"Keldan!" I slightly shake him.

He still doesn't budge.
Instead, he pulls me closer which i didn't think could be possible.
For fuck's sake.

I slowly remove his hand off me and try to escape.

I try getting off the bed just when he grabs my hand.
"Stay." He says in his morning voice, which i had never heard before.
Damn, it's-
Noise pollution.
Noise pollution to my ears.
Yeah.

..And did he just tell me he wants..
Me? To stay?
Does he realise what he's saying? Probably not.
Aha.
I'm definitely gonna tease him about this later.

I'll just shower. He'll wake up till then.
"Now, if you don't mind, i'm going to shower. If you don't wake up in 5 minutes, i'll put bananas in each of ur ears."

"I do." He murmurs, trying to grab my hand again but i quickly pull it away.

Is he high? I do not understand how bipolar he is.
Right now, he's doing this but the next minute, he'll probably be planning ways to kill me.

After a while, I come out of the shower and that son of a bitch is still sleeping.

"Get up, you lazy ass." I groan in frustration.
Honestly, sometimes i wonder how his mom puts up with him.

"Just sleep." He murmurs, half asleep, grabbing my hand again and pulling me back close to him.

"Keldan!" I shout.

He opens his eyes and sits up instantly, looking around in confusion.
"What!"

"Its 7:30 am, get ready."

"You didn't need to shout!"

"Did i need to call an Opera to wake you up then?"

"For fuck's sake." He says, trying to look irritated but i saw a small smile twitch on his face.

"Go take a shower, you stink." I sneer, a disgusted face on my face.

He just keeps staring at me with his squinted eyes and blinks.

"Now." I speak sternly with narrowed eyes.

"Okay, mom." He rolls his eyes, putting his hands up in surrender.

He finally comes out of the shower sometime after. His dark fluffy hair wet and falling on his forehead, water dripping off his toned abs, his muscles perfectly shaped. Was it even possible for someone to be this ripped? Not to mention, i could see his sharp V-line with his towel hanging dangerously low.

[A/N : is it even a wattpad fanfic if this scene isn't there]

I force my eyes to look away as they roam across the room, looking everywhere but at him.

"I.. forgot my clothes."

"Take them and fuck off then."

"Watch your attitude, Alara." He looks over at me with a stern look.
If looks could kill, even my ghost would be dead right now.

He goes in to change, coming out wearing a black hoodie and.. grey sweats. He gives me his signature half-smirk to which i resist the urge to want to punch him.

I swallow, trying not make contact. "Alright, let's go."

"We're going to the Manhattan Mall today everyone, make sure that you have packed your bags with all the things you need." Mrs Wilson announces, clapping her hands enthusiastically.

I check my bag to do a once-over on all the things i need and hop into the bus. My eye catches Dionne's before i step over to sit with her. We catch up with eachother, while I notice her glancing somewhere every so often.

I look over to where she was glancing to see a girl with short, coloured purple hair.

"Who's that?" I arch one of my brows, making a confused face.

"O-oh nothing." She chuckles nervously. Suspicious.

We step out of the bus after eventually reaching there, Dionne pulls me towards the entrance of the mall. "So-" She starts before getting interrupted.

"There will be a group of people, you'll have to be with. Which i'll be telling you." Mrs. Wilson intervenes, pointing towards herself.

Great!

She names out the rest of the groups, speaking my name at the very last. "And lastly, Alara Whitlock, Dionne Wadsworth.." Yes. Yes.

"with Theo Carter and Keldan Mendes." Fuck it.

Theo smiles and puts an arm around my shoulder. "What up, Alar-"

"Don't. You- She's not worth your time." Keldan interrupts from behind, his jaw clenched.

I roll my eyes, mouthing his words mockingly.