Chapter 21

Cole's pov

I strap harper into her seat and then I get into mine. I start driving and the girls start talking to each other.

I'm not going to lie,I'm worried I know have an extra person I need to protect who is carrying my child, but I will do what I need to protect my family.

I pull up outside of Blake's parents and get straight out, I grab harper "make sure you guys behave" I say to Ellie and harper, "of course daddy" harper says sounding excited.

Blake walks straight in the door "we are here" she shouts and we walk into the front room, harper run straight over to enzo "enzo" she shouts and jumps into his arms, he picks her up and chucks her in the air "hello sweetheart" he says.

We all sit down and start chatting,Blake sits on one side of me and Ellie on the other "How are you Cole" Molly asks me "I'm alright,how are you" I ask "I'm amazing" she responds with a smile.

"Cole,let's go" enzo says motioning me to follow him, I stand up and follow him still confused on where this is going.

"What's bothering you son" he says as we walk into his bar/office, yes he has a bar in his house "I'll deal with it" I say "whiskey" he asks, I nod my head and he pours me some "Cole it's bothering you what's wrong" he says "my as you would say father is back and coming for me" I say truthfully.

"How do you know this" he questions "Blake saw him" he nods his head "do you want me to take care of him" he questions "to be honest I was going to do it myself so I can definitely know he's gone" I down the rest of my drink as he nods his head.

"Let me help,we can bring him to one of our warehouses and do it there" he says pouring us another drink "yeah sure" I say "when do you expect him to come around" enzo asks "soon ,maybe today"

"Well he will only come to your house if you are there so let's go" enzo down his drink and walks to the door "nah he will only come when the girls are there to" he pauses "well you will have a family there who won't let anything happen to them" he says.

"Change of plans" enzo shouts walking into the front room "we are all going to go to Cole's" he adds on "why" molly questions "why not" he says.

Reluctantly everybody gets their shoes on and into a car, "be truthful with me why are we going to yours Cole" Blake ask me once I start driving, I just point my head in the direction of Ellie as an indicator that I can't tell her.

She nods her head and we soon pull up to my house. Everybody jumps out the car and we make our way in "I think we should order some food I've got nothing in at the moment" I say as we settle in "ohhh Chinese please" Ellie and Blake say at the same time "Chinese it is" enzo laughs.

Harper sits in enzo lap with molly tucked into his side, Ellie is sat next to Xavier, Blake is sat on my lap and the twins are sat on the floor looking for something to watch on Netflix whilst we wait for our food.

"I vote dirty dancing" Blake says after we have been searching for a film for 20 minutes "Blake really n-" he is cut of by Blake "dirty dancing" she says,he rolls his eyes and puts it on, I mean I think dirty dancing is a great film.

About 10 minutes into the film there is a knock on the door, Ellie shoots straight up and grabs the money of the table "fooddddd" she shouts, I look back at the film.

I turn to look at her and she is stood at the door confused and then it clicks, I take Blake of my lap and walk up to the door, and there he stood.

"Cole my son" he says with a big smile, I feel Ellie grab onto my arm "what's going on she questions "go into the front room and stay there ok" she nods and walks off.

"What the fuck are you doing here you bastered" I say "that's no way to greet your dad" he says looking a bit dampened by my response to him, I'm not sure what he expected a  warm hug!

"And I'm here to be in yours and the girls life" he says with a big smile and I laugh at him "if you think for one second you will see those girls you are sorely mistaken" I say, in the corner of my eye I see enzo stood there, I'm glad he isn't doing anything yet.

"Cole my boy, I love you but you have no choice on this I'm going to be in my children's life and your going to like it" he says getting more angrier.

That's when enzo comes from around the corner "Can we help you" enzo says, I can see the colour drain from my fathers face but he is a mad man so he doesn't let it defeat him.

"You can't but my son can" he says,suddenly some men come up behind him and grab him, he starts shouting "you fucker!" He thrash's around in their hold but they just throw him into the back of a black van and drive off.

As we are stood at the door the man delivering the food comes up to the door "hi that will be £27.87p please" I just shove money in his hand,grab the food and slam the door.

"Let's eat this wait until everybody is asleep,Xavier can take the twins and himself home and molly won't mind staying here" I nod my head and walk into the front room, I place everything down and everybody starts getting their stuff out.

Blake comes and sits next to me "What was that about" she questions "my dad,you can stay here tonight your mum is going to stay as well" I say, I think she clicked on to what what's going to happen "just remember we have a scan Tommrow at 8:45am don't miss it" she says snuggling into my side.

Once we had eaten I put harper to bed then Ellie and Blake followed up, Xavier took him and the boys home and molly is upstairs with Blake.

"Are you sure you want to do this, I can make sure you never see him again without you being there" enzo says "no I want to do it"