Idk what to name this

A/n: I'm going to write this after im done with school. (its the last period and I only have a few minutes left before i have to walk home.)

Start —

Recap — M/n kissed Jun-ho's cheek, telling him to be safe before leaving the bathroom.

Jun-ho paused before putting on his mask and left behind M/n. Not knowing about the player secretly hiding inside one of the stalls, quietly listening into the conversation of 'number 29' and another player.

— Present —

M/n went back to the others, they all watched him walk over to them. Confused on why he took so long but they didn't question it.

"What happened while I was gone?" - M/n

"Nothing much, but before we go to sleep, make sure to have some sort of plan incase anything happens tonight." - Sang-woo

M/n nodded at the black-haired man.

— Time skip to 5 minutes later —

M/n laid in his bed, awaiting for anything to happen, good or bad.
It would most likely be bad though.

He was laying on his side, waiting anxiously for the timer to run the lights down.

Ten,

Nine,

Eight,

Seven,

Six,

Five,

Four,

Three,

Two,

One.

M/n shut his eyes closed as the lights went down. He was trying to get the overwhelming feeling of something mischievous about to happen.

He kept his pocket knife close to him under the blankets, peering out of one eye. M/n's breath hitched as he heard the blood-curdling screams of a lady. Shit.

Not even a minute later, all the lights flickered while some beds came toppling down. M/n jumped off of his, accidentally dislocating his ankle as his bed and others came toppling down. He quickly moved out of the way, trying to see where the others were.

He cringed as the pain of his ankle wouldn't stop hurting, but he was determined to make it over to the others.

I wouldn't be lying if I said M/n's heart dropped as he saw the old man's bed with no one on it. "Old man!" M/n heard Gi-hun yell. He tried to quicken his pace of limping over until..

"You're not getting away, you bitch." His throat felt pressure, tight pressure as he realized he was being choked from behind.

A random man from buff guy's crew tried choking M/n as he was at a disadvantage. He (M/n) opened his pocket knife and quickly slashed the man's arm.

The man let out a scream from the pain. M/n turned around and aimed for the chest, the man let out another scream as he fell to the floor.

M/n didn't stop stabbing until he made sure the guy wasn't breathing anymore. (Jeez)

M/n heard rapid footsteps, along with a yell that screamed 'desire to kill.' He looked back to see another person coming at him with a metal pipe. M/n didn't have enough time to react, thinking this was it. Until a longer metal swung at the man who was about to send M/n to death's door.

"Ali.." M/n looked at his savior, and then the rest of the people behind him. They all surrounded m/n, protecting him since they knew he was weakened from the dislocated ankle.