40

“I suck at this,” Daniella laughed as she almost fell. Lando took her to play golf, mostly to spend some alone time with her and to see her fail miserably.

“You just hit yourself,” he laughed, holding up his phone as he was filming.

“Don’t laugh,” Daniella threw the golf club towards him but he moved out of the way. “I hate golf.”

“You don’t hate it, you just suck at it,” He picked up the golf club. “Come on, I will show you how its done.”

But before he could teach her, her phone started ringing, making Lando groan in annoyance.

“Its just Myra,” Daniella told Lando before answering the call.

He watched her for a couple of minutes, taking some silly selfies with her in the background as she talked on the phone.

He was posting a couple of selfies on social media when Daniella ended the call.

“Sorry, Myra just wanted to let me know about the schedule for Sochi.” She kissed his cheek as an apology.

“Anything special planned for that weekend?”

“No,” she shook her head. “Just some interviews, and a Q and A filming with Max,Yuki and Pierre….and I am paired with Carlos for the media conference.”

“Oh great!,” Lando rolled his eyes. “You two will just make fun of me the entire time.” He ignored Pierre’s name.

“Me and Carlos making fun of you? Never,” she gave an innocent smile.

“Oh please, you to make a joke out of me every time you two get together.”

For the remaining of the time Lando showed her how to golf without falling or hurting herself. They stayed at the golf course for another hour till the clouds turned dark and it started to rain.

“Should have bought an umbrella,” Daniella complained as she tried to cover herself under Lando's shirt which he was wearing over his tshirt.

“But I prefer this,” Lando pulled her closer as they both ran to their car.

***

You can’t come to Russia Collins.”

Don’t lie, I know you have school.”

“Hyperactive teenage demons are not allowed at the paddock,” Lando yelled near the phone, causing Daniella to flinch.

“You shut up,” Collins yelled from the other side if the phone. “Dani make him shut up.”

Lando laughed at the reaction.

“Both of you shut up,” Daniella scolded both her boyfriend and her sister.

Lando gave a cheeky smile as he kissed her cheek and walked out of the room.

“Please Dani, I really want to go to another race,” Collins pleaded.

“I will talk to dad and see if you can come with me to the US grand prix,” Daniella replied. She smiled as Collins started thanking her.

“This is why you are the best.”

***

“Chat, the owner of the house is here,” Lando announced as Daniella entered the room. Lando was just reacting to some videos and answering some questions.

Daniella pulled up her chair and sat near him. “What’s up chat?”

Is Dani wearing Lando’s hoodie?”

“Umm no,” she answered. “We just have matching hoodies.”

Lando tried to hid his smile. And Daniella hit his leg under the table.

“Hey, want to watch our old karting videos?” Lando excitedly asked as he search it on YouTube.

“How are those in the internet?” Daniella asked as she looked at the list. “These were taken years ago.”

“Someone uploaded it,” he shrugged as he clicked on a video.

“Aww! Look at little Ellie,” Lando pulled his girlfriend’s cheek. In the video a young Daniella was smiling and talking about her kart. “You were so cute..what happened to you?”

“Shut up! I am still cute,” Daniella playful punched his arm.

“Chat she hit me,” Lando overreacted.

Next video was of both of them karting in the rain and crashing into each other. “Are you blind?” young Daniella yelled as she got out of the kart. “It is raining bumbass, I can see properly,” young Lando argued back as he got out of the kart as well.

“See,” Daniella pointed at the screen. “I was taller than you.”

“So? I am the taller one now,” Lando argued back.

“At least I am the hotter one now,” Daniella gave a cheeky smile.

“No El, you are the cute one, and I am the hot one.”

“Oi you two,” Max interrupted, making the couple to stop arguing and look towards the door. “I have been yelling your names for  half an hour,” he gave an annoyed look. “Come down, dinner is ready.”

Daniella gave a guilty look at the camera before waving the audience goodbye.

Lando did the same and switched off the equipments before holding Daniella’s hand as they left the room and went to the kitchen.

Max rolled his eyes as he followed the couple.

************

A/N: Some cute Dani x Lando moments.

They seem so attached to each other. How do you think they will survive if they split up in the future?