Sweet Elora - 15

"Siah

"Siah."

"K'saiah."

"Baby boy."

"Papa."

"Happy birthday!" Ajani smiled once he finally opened his eyes, they were finally in New Orleans but as soon as they got there everyone was tired from the long flight so they decided to spend that night resting.

It took him a moment to register what happened but after he did he quickly said thank you.

"C'mon get up, we are leaving in a hour and you know you be taking forever." She said as he fully sat up.

"I would give you a kiss but I ain't brushed my teeth yet." He said making her laugh, he watched her walk into the bathroom soon making him follow suit.

"Ight give me a kiss now." He said as soon as he got done brushing his teeth and she gladly did.

"What are we doing today?"

"Don't worry about it just get ready." Ajani said making him playfully roll his eyes, when she turned to walk away he took that as a opportunity to smack her butt.

"K'saiah that hurt!" She whined rubbing the spot he smacked.

"You're done, you're done." She said walking away like a teacher.

K'saiah began to get ready while lowly rapping some random songs since he left his phone in their bedroom to charge.

After he threw one of the outfits he packed in he walked back into their room to see Ajani sitting there.

"Hmm. You never did open all of your presents from last night." Ajani announced holding one of his gift bags in her hands.

He gladly took the bag and started to pull the boxed out of them that contained separate gifts.

"Ooh shit! Not you got me some watches." He grinned snapping one of them on his wrist.

"Ooh , look at you!" She hyped looking at K'saiah outfit.

"lets take some pictures." She said making him nod.

She posted some old and new photos of him, this would be the first time she posted him or any man on her social media's.. well at least beside her spam for that matter.

 well at least beside her spam for that matter