PROLOGUE

ANDREA DOREA POTTER more famously known as the girl who lived! Andrea Potter came a long way from surviving a killing curse, then surviving the years of abuse from her muggle relatives and actually dying! She also gained during her journey she gained two lovely best friends who stood by her through thick and thins, a lovely girlfriend who offered her hope when she almost gave up. She gained a lovely family whose mother loved her more than her own children. Most importantly she gained a home at Hogwarts and a person who she looked up to like a grand father. She also lost so many things in her life such as simple joys of childhood, her only family; Sirius Black, her brother in all but blood; Fred Weasley and her favorite uncle Mooney and lovely sister like Tonks. She lost her grandfather figure!
After the war ended she felt empty. She felt loneliness that neither her friends nor her girlfriend could cover. She pegged it as PTSD but it was something she couldn't explain to even herself.
All her assumptions came crashing down when she received the letter from Gringotts she went to the banks in hopes of apologizing for the stunt that she and her best friends pulled by breaking in but her world crumbled down to dust when the matter was revealed.
Andrea's life shattered... well whatever was left of it when she learnt about how she was played with and how she was made to dance and act like a puppet by none other than the ALBUS DUMBLEDORE!
Given a chance by life... Or death to be precise she rises and shows the world that Andrea Potter isn't a force to be reckoned with. She will  make life living hell for Dumbledore and all the people who betrayed her.