Chapter 27

Sienna's POV

"You have to leave, Romeo. If someone sees you here again, we will get in trouble." I commented anxiously.

"Don't worry. This time I will leave quickly without getting us in trouble." He informed, stroking my cheek affectionately. "But I will wait for you in my hotel tomorrow. I am staying here for two days." He said, looking into my eyes, cupping my cheeks. "I will send you the location. There will be no one to disturb us." He added and placed a tender kiss on my lips.

I nodded happily. "Fine, but go now." I said nervously. He gave a charming smile and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, breathing in his musky scent. Then he kissed my lips and left quietly.

***

As soon as I walked into Romeo's suite, he closed the door behind me quickly and pushed me against it as he smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, responding to his demanding kiss. He placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him in ardor while he carried me to the bed.

After getting rid of my dress, my lover boy pushed me back onto the bed. He roamed my body with lustful eyes, biting his lower lip seductively, and hovered over me. He cupped my cheek as he brushed his lips against mine. I trapped him between my legs, pulling him closer to me, and ran my hands through his hair. Then Romeo travelled his lips from my lips to my neck and down, placing several kisses, making me shiver under his touches in desire. He pulled back and pulled his shirt over his neck. I bit my lower lip, staring at my handsome boy. He grinned, self-satisfied as he saw me gazing at him lustfully and leaned towards me.

I was squirming under him while he was torturing my nipples with his tongue and lips, making me moan. Then he ran his nose along my stomach and stopped at the top of my panties. He gripped it with his teeth and pulled it down masterfully.

No doubt about his professionalism.

I groaned, closing my eyes shut as his lips found my womanhood. I gripped his hair tightly, pursing my lips together, trying to hold my moans while he was torturing me with his lips and fingers. My toes curled as I felt so close.

"Romeo..." I moaned, gripping his hair tightly, and came.

He pulled away, a self-satisfied smile on his face and got up. After taking off his clothes, he opened the drawer of the bedside table and pulled the foil out. He spread my legs apart and put the condom on his hard shaft, sitting between my legs while I was waiting for him to take me impatiently.

"I love you, Sienna." He stated as he leaned towards me and kissed my lips passionately.

"I love you too, my lover boy." I admitted, giving him a warm smile.

I groaned as he penetrated me in a swift movement. Romeo claimed my lips in a feverish kiss as he started moving in and out. I ran my hands along his back, enjoying every second of this pleasure which my boy was giving me.

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rolled us over. Now I was on top of him while he was still inside me.

"Romeo!" I exclaimed nervously without knowing what to do and tried to pull away, but he didn't let me, grabbing my hips.

"Don't worry. Ride me, my girl." He gave me a reassuring smile.

I nodded, biting my lower lip nervously, and obeyed. After a few seconds, I accelerated my pace without taking our eyes off each other. It felt divine. His gaze, his strokes, his touches made me burn in desire.

This time, the feeling was stronger. Maybe, because the last time my mind was preoccupied with fear of the pain and nervousness because it was my first time; so I didn't know how to act properly. However, now it was totally different. So pleasurable. And this position... it felt deeper than the last time we did it, and his thrusts were more powerful and harder. I knew he was careful when we did it in first time. Now I understood how much he held back.

"Slowly, my girl. Savor the moment." Romeo said, looking into my eyes, his gaze dark with desire while controlling my pace with his hands on my hips.

I closed my eyes, moaning as he cupped my breasts while thrusting into me deeply. Then he sat up on the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist and crashed his lips against mine, pounding into me deeper and harder. I gripped his shoulders as I felt my walls tightening around his throbbing member.

"Come for me, my girl." He whispered in my ear huskily while holding me tightly in his arms, thrusting into me harder.

In a few seconds, I came again, screaming his name out and collapsed into his chest. After a few thrusts later, he came, shouting my name like a mantra. We were panting while my boy was still holding me in his arms without pulling out.

"My Sienna." He murmured hoarsely and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

We were lying on the bed when his phone rang. I pulled back and lay down on my back, letting him pick up his phone. He extended his hand towards the bedside table and grabbed his phone. He frowned in annoyance as he looked at the screen. Then he declined the call and put his phone back on the bedside table angrily.

"Why didn't you pick up the call?" I asked in curiosity as I leaned on my elbow.

"It isn't important." He said nonchalantly and leaned towards me. Then he brushed his lips against mine as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me towards him.

After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and went to the bedroom. I smiled as I saw Romeo putting on his shirt. He gave a charming smile as he noticed me and approached me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, and cupped my cheek as he placed a chaste kiss.

He breathed deeply in frustration as his phone rang again.

"Sorry." He mumbled and walked towards the bedside table.

He declined the call again while I started putting on my underwear. When he was about to approach me, his phone rang again. He cursed under his breath and grabbed the phone. I looked at him, confused. Who was it? He gritted his teeth and declined the call again. Then he turned off his phone and threw it onto the bed angrily.

"Who is it?" I asked in curiosity, walking towards him.

He sighed loudly, running his hand through his hair, and replied. "Samantha."

"Oh..." I mumbled, surprised. I crossed my arms over my chest and asked, puzzled. "What does she want?"

"I don't know nor care. I didn't pick up her calls." He replied nonchalantly and placed his hands on my arms, looking into my eyes. "I assure you there is nothing between us. I don't want to see her or hear. But you know how clingy she could be. But don't worry. I will not let anyone come between us, my girl. I love you so much." He said sincerely. I nodded, giving him a bright smile, and kissed his lips.

"I have to go. Otherwise, my parents and Troy will get suspicious." She stated and grabbed her dress.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" He asked, upset.

I gave him a warm smile, cupping his cheek, and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "I can't. I told them I would come back before dinner."

"Fine." He pouted. "But kiss me one more time." He added, pointing to his lips. I smiled and kissed his lips again. When I wanted to pull back, he tightened his grip around my waist, pressing me against his body, and deepened the kiss.

"Romeo, I am getting late." I commented, amused as I pulled back.

"Fine, I will let you go now." He pouted and stroked my hair gently before letting me get ready.

***

My family and I were at Romeo's. His parents invited us for dinner. We came back from Colorado yesterday.

"How was your vacation?" Romeo's mother, Eleanor asked my mother while we were having dinner.

"It was beautiful. We went to our house in Aspen. I was afraid the weather could be bad, but fortunately, it was sunny." My mother replied.

"Oh... Romeo went to Aspen with his friends too. I didn't know Troy was with you there." Eleanor commented and turned her gaze from my mother to Romeo who gulped nervously.