Chapter 26: I'll Miss You.

Kayden fucking Black is my girlfriend

Holy shit.

Can somebody slap me?

I'm spending way too much time with her.

"Ollie, I gotta go." Kayden tried to pull away, but due to my iron hold on her, she can barely move.

"No," I mutter and snuggle deeper into her neck.

"Come on," she laughs, "you have to let me go sooner or later."

"I prefer the option of never." I hug her tighter to me.

"Too bad that option doesn't exist, my mom needs her car Ollie, I gotta go." She pulled away and looked down at me, the only reason why she is looking down at me is because she is laying on top of me.

"Like, you absolutely one hundred percent need to leave?" I ask.

"Yes," she nods.

"Can I come with you?"

"No," she laughs, "you have an eight am class tomorrow, but I am offering a suggestion." She says.

"Go on," I encouraged.

"You have a game on next Sunday, how about I come here for that weekend?" She suggests, I love that she remembers my game schedule.

I nod vigorously.

"Okay so we have a deal," she laughs.

I love her laugh, she always says that she has a hyena laugh, but I beg to differ, her laugh resembles an angel more than a cruel animal.

"We do, do you want to spit on it?" I sarcastically ask.

But here is the thing, you should never underestimate Kayden Black. Because she actually brought her hand up to her mouth and before she could actually spit on it I had to grab her hand.

"What?" She laughs at my disgusted face, "you said to spit on it."

"I didn't mean it literally." I exclaimed.

"You exchanged spit with me like five times in the last ten minutes, dude." She deadpanned.

"That's different," I muttered.

"How-"

"Holy, don't I always say to leave space for Jesus?" Noah's voice screeched, then I felt Kayden being lifted up from me.

"Dude," I got up.

"Don't dude me, I don't want my little sister all over my best friend," he always had a protective streak over Kayden, "and you cannot, and I mean it trouble, cannot, sleep here tonight." Noah directed his angry face towards Kayden now.

"Calm your tits bro, I wasn't planning to, mom needs her car." Kayden grabbed her shoes and put them on.

"Wait, you're leaving?" And regular Noah is back.