Kidnapped

When they reached there, what they saw shocked them very much.

Y/n wasn't there.

MJ:"Where is y/n?"he asked while looking around.

MB:"She didn't leave me, did she?"he asked while looking at MJ hopefully. MJ soften his gaze.

MJ:"She won't leave you bin. She won't."he said to him. But suddenly wook shouted making all of them look at him.

Wook:"This is...y/n's bracelet."he said.

Sh:"Why is it broken?"he asked while pointing at the bracelet. They all looked at each other with wide eyes.

Everyone:"SHE IS KIDNAPPED."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She is not at the south side."
"I didn't find her in the north side."
"Didn't find in West."
"Not in the east side also."
Everyone were hella worried. They were searching for her everywhere.

MJ:"Where can she go? And who can kidnap her?"he sighed in frustration while sitting on the couch.

MB:"It's all my fault. My.."he trailed off because of sob.

RK:"Bin hyung. Don't cry."he patted his back.

Ew:"Can anyone guess who can kidnap her or where she can go by herself?"he asked.

Wook:"Ummm....as much as I know her, she won't go anywhere by herself. But someone kidnapped her, it can happen."he said as others looked at him with a 'We already know that, dude' look.

Wook:"I mean, her father is trying to kill her so..."he said and everyone gasped loudly in realization.

MB:"Oh..shit. I totally forgot that. Hyung, I think her dad took her."he said dead seriously. Everyone nodded in agreement.

JJ:"But..where can we find her.?"he asked while dropping on the couch hopelessly.

Ew:"Her father is from Rinves kingdom. So, if they took her, then they will definitely take her to that kingdom."he said.

MJ:"Woah...eunwoo. You are amazing. I am proud of you."he said while clapping. But soon turned into serious.

Sh:"I think, this the time for adventure."he shouted cheerfully.

??:"But this adventure is so horrible."a voice said and everyone looked at the person. They all widen their eyes as soon as saw the person. A middle aged woman also appeared behind the person.

Astro:"Mom-dad?"they all shouted.

MJ:"MOM...DAD..I MISSED YOU BOTH VERY MUCH."he shouted happily and ran towards his parents. They both laughed at their son's behavior and hugged him back. Then soon everyone came and hugged them. But...one person didn't hugged them.

Mom:"Bin.."she said softly with  watery eyes. Bin looked at her and tears started falling from his eyes. He immediately hugged her and cried.

MB:"I-I am really sorry mom. I-I am a ve-very bad son. I didn't listen you all and made you all cry. I am really sorry."he said while crying. He then slowly pulled away. His mother cupped his face and looked at him.

Mom:"No my son. You are a very good son. We understand you."she said softly.

Dad:"And, we are happy that you found your soulmate."he said while putting a hand on bin's shoulder. Bin smiled sadly.

Sh:"But..dad. How did you guys come here?"he asked.

MJ:"I called them. Cause, we can't do anything against them alone. We must need dad's help."he said proudly.