ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: 𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖

Rosabelle's POV

We made it back to the center where she told us it was late so we needed to go to sleep. We were in our pajamas, and that Mrs. Poole was tucking Andy in.

"You okay, honey?" Mrs. Poole looked at Andy as she softly smiled.

"Mmhm." Andy nodded while he was under the covers.

"Don't let the bed bugs bite." Mrs. Poole smiled to my brother. "Good night to you too Rose." She smiled as she looked at me.

"Good night." I smiled.

Mrs. Pooled smiled as she walked out of his room.

I smiled softly as I hugged him gently as he hugged me back.

"Good night, my brother." I gave him a soft smile.

"Good night, sis." Andy softly said.

I smiled softly before going to my room at the center which was right next to Andy's. I walked to my bed and I was thinking about what Chucky did to us now.

"All I ever wanted and Andy did too was for our lives to go back to normal or part of it back to normal. All I ever wanted was for my brother is to be happy again. But because of Chucky he had to add more trauma to us and to my brother." I was in my mind and thoughts about how I wished that me and my brother had our normal lives back and to see Andy happiness again after what happened but now it will never be true.

I had a feeling and Andy too that Chucky might find a way to find us again, and we couldn't go to sleep until we fight against Chucky, and find a way to end him for good. I grabbed my clothes and I started to change into them, and I put on my socks and my shoes and I sat down on my bed and I waited a good time for whatever that might happen tonight.

I waited for a few minutes before we heard a fire alarm going off and I opened the door and I see that many kids are woken up, and they are in a panic that they walked to get out.

I saw Andy who has also changed his clothes, and is confused about where should he go.

"Andy." I called out his name to see if I could find him.

He heard me calling him and he walked over to me and I grabbed his hand gently, which he accepted.

We followed the other kids and walked downstairs while I hold on to the railing of the stairs, and we stopped halfway when we saw Kyle who frowned and is holding Chucky.

We didn't say anything but we looked at Kyle a little before Mrs. Poole looked at us.

Mrs. Poole looked at us. "Andy? Rose?" She asked us before started leading us to walk downstairs. "Come on, we got to get out of the building." She says before she saw Kyle who is holding Chucky. "Kyle, what's going on?" Mrs. Poole asked her when she was still holding Chucky.

Kyle didn't say anything but she just frowned in concern while she was still holding Chucky.

Mrs. Poole thought that she was the one causing the alarm and she pointed to the alarm.

"You did this, didn't you?" Mrs. Poole pointed to the fire alarm ringing.

She shook her head as she still frowns as still holding Chucky; she looked at him for a little. "He did it." Kyle said.

Mrs. Pooled wasn't happy about what Kyle said and she pulled Andy's other hand.

"Get into my office." Mrs. Poole pulled Andy's hand and frowned.

We walked to her office as Mrs. Poole turned on the lights and she looked at Kyle, and she was mad.

"Is this your idea of a joke?" Mrs. Poole asked her, getting mad.

Kyle didn't say anything but look at us, and we looked at her with the same expression.

Then Mrs. Poole looked at Chucky is annoyed.

"Oh, give me that!" Mrs. Poole took Chucky away from Kyle.

Then Chucky came to life and is holding a knife which made Mrs. Poole wide-eyed in shock.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Chucky smiled, holding his knife.

Then he started stabbing her a few times, which made Mrs. Poole scream in pain.

We were all shocked by the stabs as we all didn't say anything but take a few steps back.

I gasped softly at how Chucky was stabbing her as I didn't say anything but I took a few steps back.

She continued screaming, and walked to the printer behind her, thus dropping Chucky and her face was smashed by the scanning part of the printer as it started scanning her face before she fell down.

Kyle tried to grab our hands for us to leave the center.

"Come on!" Kyle grabbed our hands and tried to pull us to get out.

Then Chucky slammed the door before we can leave, making us look at Chucky who is still holding the knife. As Kyle was knocking on the door.

"Okay, you two. We're going to have a little game called "Chucky Says." Now "Chucky Says" move your asses." Chucky said to us, holding his knife.

We didn't move as we just looked at Mrs. Poole who is still on the ground as the printer still printing up Mrs. Poole's face on the scanning part, and we were in our minds.

"Snap out of it!..." Chucky brought us back to reality and the situation we are in.

We were startled by Chucky's voice, as we shook our heads.

"Huh?" I was startled.

"You two act like you've never seen a dead body before." Chucky shakes his head with holding his knife.

Kyle still knocked on the door hoping that we would open the door.

Then Chucky told us to go through the window which we did as Chucky got in Andy's back and that he was watching us to see that we won't do stupid stuff that makes us feel bad if one of us was really hurt.