b-pressure

Xingqiu stared at himself in the mirror, "I honestly thought we were the same size," He shrugged. Chongyun stood behind him, "Well, I'm a little taller." He laughed. Now, Xingqiu stared at the both of them in the mirror, giving Yun a kiss on the cheek, leaving towards the door, "Alright then, shall we go?" He laughed, opening the door. Chongyun couldn't hide his smile, "Yeah." He followed.
"Finally!" Haru shouted from the kitchen as she saw the boys enter the room. Chongyun noticed her and sighed, "What is up with everyone eating my food? I literally went grocery shopping yesterday." He grabbed the oreos in Haruka's hands and hid them in a cabinet. Haru pity sighed, grabbing her purse, "Well, are we going?" She smiled. "Yeah, It should start soon anyway." Xingqiu headed for the front door, unlocking it. The 4 of them left, it kind of felt like a double date, am I wrong?
     Yes. I was wrong. Whats with this weird set up? Sena and Xingqiu walked as a pair in front of Haru and Yun, they just looked at each other confused. I guess it kind of made sense though, earlier that morning their marriage was made public, so they should obviously act like a couple in-front of everyone, it's okay though, it'll only be like this until the fair, Yun hoped. "How much longer?" Haruka complained, staring at her recently painted nails. "Ah, it should be around here, let's turn right." Chongyun guided the group, soon reaching their destination. It was still pretty bright outside, around 4 pm at most. "Finally!!" Haru sighed, her legs were basically killing her. She ran towards the entrance, and soon the 3 followed. They all paid for complete 1-day tickets, heading deeper into the fair.  "Okay," Haruka laughed, staring up at a 360 rotating ride, "We are ALL getting on that." Her smile widened. She didn't even bother turning back for approval, she just ran to the ride. And as usual, the 3 followed, though this ride was a little scary. Sena specifically isn't a big fan of roller-coasters, and especially not this kind, but Haru looked too happy. The line wasn't too long, obviously, so soon enough it was already their turn.
     This time they were in a fair set-up, the ride seats were in rows of 4, so they sat in the order: Sena, Haruka, Chongyun, and Xingqiu.  They fastened their seats, it was already looking pretty scary. Chongyun looked at Xingqiu, he was honestly pretty excited for this ride. Xingqiu smiled at him, reaching out to hold his hand. Yun smiled back, this was already pretty fun. And there, without warning, the ride had started, they went back and forth a few times before finally doing full turns. They would spend around 10 seconds literally upside down, but those 10 seconds felt like minutes. While upside down, Haru looked at Sena, her long silver hair dangling, Haru couldn't help but admire. Sena noticed, quickly making a forced smile, it was pretty obvious she was nervous to be upside down for so long. Haru got red, the ride falling down again, though was she red from Sena, or because her blood had finally fallen to her head?