Dragon vs Doomsday Finale

Morgiana was completely dominating the fight, Doomsday couldn't even see Morgiana from how fast she was

Morgiana landed her attacks with relative ease since she was too fast.

Morgiana: Too slow!!

She landed another attack on Doomsday that sent him flying again.

Morgiana threw Doomsday at the ground again.

She flies further in the air and charges up ki blasts and then barrages Doomsday with them she flies down to see if her opponent is out for the count.

Doomsday roared again but a red aura surrounding him can be seen now, as if he was a puppet on a string he floated up and then with stregnth coming from nowhere he was back to fighting Morgiana.

Morgiana: (Should've known that wasn't going to be enough.)

Morgiana charges at Doomsday hook to blitz him again with her speed but not the time he was adapting to her speed almost instantly and countered her fist with his creating a shockwave that destroyed the windows from nearby buildings.

Morgiana still was faster than him and landed attacks on him but this time he enhanced senses he was finally able to hit her.

Morgiana Charges up another kamehameha which destroys the place Doomsday was in.

After a few moments Doomsday was there in front of her but this time she decked him in the face arrived at Doomsday location instantly above him and landed dozens of hits on him, he tried to block them but he hits were so fast and strong.

Morgiana: Kamehameha!!

The blast envelops Doomsday and most of the buildings near the explosion and Morgiana waited for the smoke to clear up.

In the midile of the fight Morgiana was wondering about something

What the hell is Doomsday Exactly?

Where do he come from?

What exactly is he?

And most importantly is there anymore more of these guys?

If so, she will have to find the place where they are held and destroy it immediately.

Morgiana: (Maybe that's what that auburn colored haired girl came for.)