4 - William

What the actual fuck was that...

A giant animatronic likes my purple shirt, he wants to protect me from the phantoms, I think, and we keep having these weird staring contests. What. The. Fuck.

When I got home I went straight to bed, not even bothering to make sure I had my alarm set.

—Time Skip—

I sighed as I pulled into the parking lot of the 24 hour Kroger that was near my house, because apparently those are a thing. I had changed into my uniform and gotten ready, deciding that I should get some things for Springtrap and I to do. He seems trustworthy enough.

I walked through the Kroger, picking up things that I liked and things that I thought Springtrap would enjoy doing. As I walked through one of the frozen isles, someone bumped into me, or I accidentally bumped into someone. Either way, it was super sudden.

I grunted a bit and looked over seeing a girl with shoulder length platinum blond hair, dark green eyes, dressed in clubbing clothes.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized as I set my basket down and helped her pick up everything she dropped. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

I looked up to the girl's eyes after I had gathered everything of hers, only to see her glaring at me.

"You're paying for my shit now." She said, a strong Australian accent shining through. "What?" I asked as I tried handing her things to her. "I said, you're paying for my shit. You bumped into me, you pay for it." She explained, a very aggressive tone in her voice.

I stopped trying to hand things to her and raised a brow, cocking my head slightly to the left. "You're picking a fight with the wrong person." I growled, glaring her in the eye as I dropped everything on the ground. "Really? Try me." She challenged. "I don't start fights. If you want to be childish like this, fine, but I'm not going to hurt you unless you hurt me." I explained, a dark, threatening tone in my voice. She paused for a moment before raising her fist, punching me in the nose and slapping me in the face afterwards.

My head was knocked to the side as my hair fell into my face. I slowly looked back at the girl, laughing breathlessly for a moment as I felt blood run from my nose. That seemed to throw her off, giving me time to punch her in the side of the face, knocking her to the ground in front of me. I huffed and picked up my basket, stepping over her as she groaned in pain. Honestly it was less groaning and more her whining as if some big strong man was going to save her.

I rolled my eyes as I walked to the checkout line, not having to wait for anyone. The teen working the register looked up at me, jumping a bit at the sight of blood on my face. I gave him a look and he looked away, ringing up all my items.

"$20.38 please.." He mumbled. I gave him my card and waited. "Thank you," He whispered as he gave me my card and my bag. "Have a nice night."

"You too." I dismissed as I walked away.

The drive to the attraction was uneventful, I tried stopping the blood but it just kept coming. I decided to leave it and wait for it to dry out. She definitely didn't break my nose, she had a fairly weak punch.

I sat in the security office, placing the bag on the desk and waiting for Springtrap to show up.

The phone began ringing as I saw Springtrap walk by the window. I just now noticed he had a small limp.

I decided to let the phone ring, I didn't want to listen to this guy tonight.

I patted under my nose as Springtrap walked through the door. I took my hand away from my face and saw a good amount of blood. "Damn, how long is this going to last." I huffed, staring down at my finger. "Hey Spring-" I started as I looked up at him, seeing his eyes were brightly glowing purple again. Though it was a lot darker purple than it was yesterday.