Introduction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This is a boyxboy story, in other words a relationship between to male individuals. No hateful comments will be tolerated cause I will delete it.

If that's not your kinda thing, then bounce.

Oh, and did I mention this is copyrighted, so yeah if I see someone stole my story from me, I will slice your throat.

* sharpens knife. *

Okay enough violence.

This is the rewritten version of Love, Romance and A Boy. I gave it some thought, and I came to the conclusion that I want to rewrite this into a better version. The plot and scenes will remain the same - some chapters will be changed and edited, but the original idea will remain.

Also, the first chapter should start with  when a body suddenly stirred behind me...

If it doesn't start like that, try to remove the story from your library, and add it again! You'll have the edited chapters! Hope you enjoy!

Copyrighted © 2021 Zunaid Lawrence. All rights reserved