-A dream-

(Imagine giving you guys two chapter in one day, I spoil you ;D)

"George-" She whispered quietly. "Where are we?"

The boy's face softened even more as he regarded the girl. (Hannah, he called her?) 

"I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find our way back home. I haven't seen you in a while, by the way. At the Smp." Hannah looked at the ground momentarily, like she was thinking hard.

Shubble pursed her lips. "Well, since you don't have any obvious hostile intent, me and the other empire rulers will probably be happy to try and help you two get back home, wherever that was." George looked at Katherine and Shubble wearily.

"I'm not sure if getting us back home will be a problem," He said while looking towards the sky in an annoyed manner. "Trust me, XD will be here any second once he notices I'm not at the smp."

Katherine coughed. "XD?" she asked, unsure of what he meant. 

George sighed. "You know, the average chaotic deity that stalks you. Pretty typical if you ask me, why, do you not have one here?" He conveyed his tone in a sarcastic manner, yet Katherine and Shubble both looked at each other, eyes wide. 

"That sounds a lot like... Xornoth." They both pointed out together.

George laughed, pale cheeks momentarily flushing with pink, until he saw Katherine and Shubble's faces. "Wait. What? That was a joke. Tell me yours was a joke, too." 

Neither of the girls shook their heads. 

Hannah looked back and forth at her friend and these new girls, still a little bit dazed. "You... Have a Dream here, too?" She asked.

Shubble smiled. "A Dream? Sounds way nicer than what we got stuck with. We have a Demon. Named Xornoth. He's from another world, or past life, I guess, and he already destroyed that reality, so we try to stop him from destroying this one. But he's really good at corrupting things, though, especially people. He got..." 

Katherine's eyes darkened, so Shubble refrained from revealing too much. "He got friends of ours, I guess. Normal people turned evil. It's not really their fault." Hannah paled considerably.

George nodded slightly. "I see. Honestly, I usually sleep through most of the weird stuff that happens at our home, but I'm still not surprised by how chaotic, messy, and complicated that is. Trust me, if you've seen it once, we've seen it three times over."

Katherine smiled warmly at both of them.

 "Well, if you would like to accompany us, I'm sure one of our friends can get you home. We have many skilled people here, and they'd all be delighted to help."

Both Hannah and George nodded, so, together, they all started to walk down the forest path, and, as the time went on, they talked about many, many things. 

Each got a glimpse of the complicated history of their homelands, and as they talked, they got closer and closer to GeminiTay's kingdom, where, unbeknownst to them, a certain antarctic avian was waiting for them.