jsjsksk uoop

That night he had pulled clothes on and slept on the cold bathroom floor.

When he woke up Brody was back in his dorm.

"How do you keep getting in?" Izuku asked, his body shaking. Brody's hand had an ever so light green aura.

"I'll never tell you." Brody said with a little smile, "that way you can't stop me."

He clenched his hand slightly and the aura grew more prominent. Izuku collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain. Brody had him under the control of his quirk. He could be killed any minute.

Izuku felt himself gag, the taste of iron strong in his mouth. Blood.

By the time he got back up Brody was gone again.

He stumbled to his closet and pulled his uniform on. His vision was completely blurred, his head was spinning.

He had wrapped the wounds he got on his arms and legs. His stomach was incredibly upset, but there was no way in hell he was staying in his dorm.

He pulled his uniform on before sitting down at his desk. He was winded from just putting his uniform on. Breathing was painful.

He looked sick. There was nothing he could do to change that. When he got to class, Aizawa immediately pulled him aside.

"Kiddo are you okay? What's going on?" Aizawa asked, he wasn't masking his concern.

Izuku took a deep breath, cringing in pain as he did so, "I'm fine." He responded.

"No you aren't tell me what happened was it a nightmare? Are you sick?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku looked like he was about to collapse, "no I'm okay."

His buttons weren't completely done up correctly and his hair was matted and tangled.

"Izuku. You aren't okay, tell me what's going on. Tell someone." Aizawa pleaded. Izuku gagged. He was in so much pain.

Izuku kept his hand over his mouth and Aizawa led him to the bathroom. Izuku leant over a toilet, the stall open with Aizawa behind him.

He threw up a minute later. It was bloody, clots of blood and tissue were discarded into the toilet.

Izuku wiped his mouth, his eyes wide. He was rotting, boiling and dying from the inside out. His insides will be turned to goo before the rest of him.

At this realization he curled up, his head hurt so badly. He was going to die.

He was sobbing. Aizawa crouched next to him, "what's going on?"

"He's gonna kill me." Izuku cried. He was terrified. He was absolutely terrified.

"Who's gonna kill you?" Aizawa asked.

"B-" Izuku started, but as he started to say his name, his whole body convulsed. He screamed.

Aizawa was scared, he had never seen anything like this. It looked like he was possessed. He leaned over the boy and heald him close, trying to keep him from hitting his head on anything as he continued to twitch slightly.

"Brody he's gonna kill me he's-" Izuku started, but he was hit with another intense wave of pain.

"He's here somewhere." Izuku wheezed, "it hurts" he sobbed.

At that statement Aizawa needed nothing more, he called Nezu on his walkie talkie to have the school put on lockdown.

Izuku threw up again next to him, it was bloodier. His organs were falling apart at a much faster rate than they were originally.