ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥

Rosabelle's POV:

We were inside of the factory running, when we saw thousands of the "Good Guys" boxes, as we took turns different turns as well we were overwhelmed by thousands of the boxes.

Somehow I lost my brother from this maze?

"Oh, no?? Where is my brother?? I gotta find him before it's too late." I was getting worried about my brother more.

I was looking for my brother out of this maze. I was looking at the turns of long boxes.

Luckily I found them, and I was hiding from the corner, and I watched them, as I was waiting for the right moment to stop him from taking over my brother's soul

"We're home." Chucky looked at Andy when he continued looked at the boxes.

Andy looked at him as Chucky hit him making sure that he fell down and is asleep.

"Close your eyes and count to six when you'll wake, you'll be in Heaven." Chucky soothe Andy, closing his eyes then he put his knife on top of him, and he chuckled. "This is it, world! From now on, no more Mr. Good Guy."

My eyes widened as he started the chant.

Chucky put his hand on my brother's head, and started the chant. "Ade Due Damballa! Give me the power, I beg of you!" Chucky started chanting.

Then blue lightning was appearing, there were winds blowing.

"Leveau mercuer du bois chaloitte..." The wind was blowing their hairs stronger as Chucky chanted. "Secoise entienne mais pais de motre... Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette." Chucky looked up, chanting. "Endelieu pour du boisette Damballa..." Chucky continued to looking up, chanting. "Endelieu pour du boisette Damballa... ENDELIEU POUR DE BOISETTE DAMBALLA!" Chucky continued to look up, chanting.

I knew I had to do something to stop this.

"NO!! STAY AWAY FROM US!" I was running to push Chucky away from Andy.

I pushed Chucky when he was distracted, and he was angry that I stopped him.

It stopped as I went to check on my brother and I kneed down to him.

"Andy? Andy ... please wake up and you're okay." I was checking up on my brother. I hope that my brother's okay and still has his soul.

Andy opened his eyes for a little before he looked at me and he hugged me tightly as I hugged him back tightly.

I'm soo glad that he's okay, and that Chucky wasn't able to get him.

Then we saw a few drops of blood, which made Chucky hold out his hand, and a few more drops of blood were shown, making him shocked.

Then he figured out that Chucky was going to stay in the doll forever, which made him really angry.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chucky was screaming furiously.

After he was done shouting he looked at us really furious. I pulled Andy away from him in crawling backwards.

"YOU LITTLE SHITS!" Chucky was furious. We looked at him, wide-eyed and in fear. "Do you two know what the both of you have done?" Chucky asked us before he stood up as he was holding his knife. "IT'S TOO LATE! I've spent too much time in this body! I'M FUCKING TRAPPED IN HERE!!" Chucky screamed in fury.

We looked at him in fear and wide-eyed, until we heard a noise from above which made us gasp and look what's noise.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Chucky looked up to where was the noise at.

All those boxes from the top fell on him, which after we saw Kyle, and she saw us.

"Guys, run!" Kyle said.

We stand up and hold our hands tightly and we started running away from Chucky.