Chapter 9

"I need to go into town to pick up some things." I tell Solar and he nods.

"Alright, everyone who wants to go be ready in 30 minutes." He says and a few boys cheer. I nod and head up to my room to change out of my house clothes. I put on some basketball shorts and keep on the same tank top. I go and see everyone waiting at the door and I put on my slides, as we all bustle out the door. "Oh Dillion."

"Yes?" I look over to Solar and wait for him to catch up to me.

"Usually Restiin and I drive, but today I don't feel like it and I saw in your file that you can drive." He shows me the keys. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all." I open my hand and he drops the keys into them, thanking me. I get into the black SUV as Restiin gets into the other. Abeh, Finn, Malcolm, and Jeffery rides with me and Solar, Yortel, Thomas, and Taylor rides with Restiin.

I follow behind Restiin, as we go drive the 30 minutes to get to town, parking once we get there. We all pile out the car and gather on the sidewalk. "Okay, everyone has two hours. We meet back here." Solar says and everyone disperse. I go to the electronic store, to buy another laptop and a phone charger. I know Thomas is following me, I read in his file. He likes to stalk people he finds interesting. I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out.

I turn down an alley and use the dim lighting to my advantage and hide, as I wait for him to turn down the road. When he makes it to my hiding spot, I clamp my hand down over his mouth and push his small body into mine.

THOMAS POV

"Why are you following me Thomas?" Dillion whispers in my ear and I shiver slightly. His hand moves from my mouth and down to my throat. He's not squeezing, just resting it there.

"To make sure you're safe?" It comes out as a question.

"I'll ask you one more time, this time you better not lie, boy." He squeezes my throat and I choke slightly.

"I just w-wanted to see what you were d-doing." I stutter out. He nips at my ear and I moan softly at the bite. My body trembles slightly as I wait for his answer, his hand tightening slowly.

"I don't like nosy people Thomas." He whispers harshly in my ear and I don't know if I want to cry or beg him to fuck me. "But I'll let this slide, I know you can't help it."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." My foggy mind managed to finally string some words together. Between the grip on my neck and his breath fanning my ear, I was quickly getting turned on.

After a few more minutes in his embrace, he releases me and I whine slightly, wishing he'd bring his hand back. "Shh, Thomas." He says and I stop whining immediately. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and we make our way back to the car, in silence and a permanent blush on my cheeks at being so close to him.

"Y'all are late." Solar says and before he can continue his lecture, he notices my slightly disheveled form, wrapped up in Dillion's arms.

"My apologies, Solar." Dillion's husky voice rings out and I see Solar shiver at the sound. We all want him so bad, but we can't tell if he really wants us or if he's just playing with us, because this man never show what he's thinking or feeling, unless it's anger.