15 | ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ.

!! TW: Panic Attacks, Mild Mentions of Abuse !!BEST TO READ WITH CHOSEN MUSIC ABOVE <3

BEST TO READ WITH CHOSEN MUSIC ABOVE <3

!! TW: Panic Attacks, Mild Mentions of Abuse !!BEST TO READ WITH CHOSEN MUSIC ABOVE <3

"I FOUND YOU

"I FOUND YOU."

Levi spoke as he pushed aside the vines of the boulders, revealing the secret garden that Luna had shown six years ago to him and his two friends. There, he saw Luna standing by the pond alone. Luna didn't move as she had expected him to arrive. Levi had struggled to search for the ravenette around the scout's base, even asking Erwin for directions. Until he heard one of the scouts that Luna took her horse with her.

His mind had immediately drifted back to the secret garden she had shown him six years ago. And he was right. This is where she was the place she chose to hide in. A place where only she knows — until she showed Isabel, then he and Furlan had followed the two.

"You found me..." Luna acknowledged softly, not keeping her eyes off the petals of wisteria that rested on top of the pond. Silence overtook the atmosphere between them, only hearing the rustling grass under their feet and the flowing water. Levi pursed his lips, looking down as he slowly approached the girl whose gaze stared down at the water. He turned his head to see her face.

She wasn't smiling at all. Her expressions depicted an obvious sorrow. This was the first time the male had ever seen her like this, where she wasn't hiding her other emotions beneath a smile. Her eyes looked dead, with no signs of light or hope. It made him wonder what caused this. He remembered his first impression of her before was that she was simply an over joyous person. He thought she was a person who knows nothing of pain, thus being able to keep a smile on her face every single time.